NHL CENTRE ICE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

NHL CENTRE ICE

$50 bucks for remainder of season WOW!!!

Working away at camp, wife orderered it today and will record all B's games for me.  Christmas all over again. Almost priceless, $50,lol.

GOAT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: NHL CENTRE ICE

That's Gamecentre Live for internet not Centre Ice for TV.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I don't think so Wheatskins...have a peek.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nhl/story/2013-01-14/nhl-center-ice-free-gamecenter-price-schedule-2013-lockout-news

If you have DirectTV this is the price.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I'm with Bell.  $154 for the season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

I'm with Bell.  $154 for the season.

Call and you should get the deal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

FREE TILL JANUARY 31ST !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

im with Cogeco....32$ a month, with only a 3mth commitment...FIRST month free....so 64$ for the next 3 months...then were into playoffs...

ALSO you get all the other sports too, OHL, SOCCER, BASKETBALL (for those who care)

still a rip but, gotta watch my bruins

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Shaw cable in Canada is $50

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

For anyone who has a laptop & TV with an HTMI connection. Get the the GameCenter Live for the internet. Plug the HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV & Whola! You get HD games on your HD TV for a lot less than paying your cable, or Satellite company. Cheers!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Sorry that should be spelled HDMI. Not HTMI.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

For you Bruins fans who live elsewhere and can't get NESN, then Center Ice is the way to go..But to just get your hockey fix? I'd avoid it, especially this year. With the schedule so condensed we have weeks where the B's play as many as 4 times, but on average it's seems to be 3 times this year..Then you have NBCSports, NHL Network and the weekend game on NBC...I'm not buying it this year, no boycott opr anything, just realizing that theres going to be hockey on pretty much every night, and nights it's not on, you still have NHL Tonight on NHL network which gives you every goal,fight and big save..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

For you Bruins fans who live elsewhere and can't get NESN, then Center Ice is the way to go..But to just get your hockey fix? I'd avoid it, especially this year. With the schedule so condensed we have weeks where the B's play as many as 4 times, but on average it's seems to be 3 times this year..Then you have NBCSports, NHL Network and the weekend game on NBC...I'm not buying it this year, no boycott opr anything, just realizing that theres going to be hockey on pretty much every night, and nights it's not on, you still have NHL Tonight on NHL network which gives you every goal,fight and big save..

DON'T GET ME STARTED KEL!!! I bet when Legion reads this, he'll be like. " I hope Nite doesn't read this!" lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

For anyone who has a laptop & TV with an HDMI connection. Get the the GameCenter Live for the internet. Plug the HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV & Whola! You get HD games on your HD TV for a lot less than paying your cable, or Satellite company. Cheers!!!!

That's how I watch AHL and OHL games. The only downside is my laptop gets super hot running it like that. Had to do that watching Charger games this fall, they don't sell out so the games got blacked out eesh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

But do you always get the best games of the night ? That is what's important to me. With Centre Ice, it's you making those decisions not your provider.

And I'll catch the ending of most of the close games which is another big thing for me.

Without Centre Ice those things wouldn't be possible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

But do you always get the best games of the night ? That is what's important to me. With Centre Ice, it's you making those decisions not your provider.

And I'll catch the ending of most of the close games which is another big thing for me.

During the week between TSN, TSN2, Sportsnet and RDS RDS2 the best games are going to be on one of these stations.  i.e. yesterday probably the best game on the venue PIT-PHL if not on NBC it was on RDS. Same thing during this week TSN is going to go mental.

Kelvana has a good point although in the U.S. .... not sure they're as lucky as we are,

Besides you only get it for the OHL coverage.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

During the week between TSN, TSN2, Sportsnet and RDS RDS2 the best games are going to be on one of these stations.  i.e. yesterday probably the best game on the venue PIT-PHL if not on NBC it was on RDS. Same thing during this week TSN is going to go mental.

Kelvana has a good point although in the U.S. .... not sure they're as lucky as we are,

I don't base my viewing on "probably" getting the best game of the night. It is there no matter what with CI. And what someone else considers the best game of the night doesn't mean it's mine.

As you put it recently WRONG. I get it for the NHL games. The OHL package is just an added bonus. I would get the Ice Dogs home games on the standard package without CI.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't like the national games for many reasons.

1.  Doc Emeric is THE WORST.

2.  Pierre Maguire is a THE WORST.

3.  There are other teams outside of Chicago, Detroit, NYR, Pitt, Phi that I like to watch.

4.  Keith Jones bores me.

5.  3pm games interrput my day.

Many more reasons also.  Center Ice is the way to go.  $50 and get it on your computer, iPad, iPhone and xbox.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I don't base my viewing on "probably" getting the best game of the night. It is there no matter what with CI. And what someone else considers the best game of the night doesn't mean it's mine.

As you put it recently WRONG. I get it for the NHL games. The OHL package is just an added bonus. I would get the Ice Dogs home games on the standard package without CI.

well we can't all make the dough you make.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

well we can't all make the dough you make.

I deserved that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I don't like the national games for many reasons.

1.  Doc Emeric is THE WORST.

2.  Pierre Maguire is a THE WORST.

3.  There are other teams outside of Chicago, Detroit, NYR, Pitt, Phi that I like to watch.

4.  Keith Jones bores me.

5.  3pm games interrput my day.

Many more reasons also.  Center Ice is the way to go.  $50 and get it on your computer, iPad, iPhone and xbox.

Agree with everything here except for #4.  I like Keith Jones.  He's occasionally boring because he has honest, reasonable reactions to things instead of the outrageously simple and exaggerated method of commentary you get from Cherry, JR, etc.  I think McKenzie is a little boring too, because he doesn't get carried away with what's happened in the past half hour and has measured opinions.

Edmonton is a fun team to watch with all of the young talent.  Without Center Ice, it is rare to come across an Oilers game.  As I have said before, NHL Center Ice is the best deal in sports.  A shockingly lopsided bang for buck for someone like me.

Sections
Shortcuts