NHL Hardware Predictions 2011/12

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

NHL Hardware Predictions 2011/12

Ok. So the regular season is essentially over, playoff performances do not take into account in the voting, and it is obvious many posters here (including myself) have the day off so it is prediction time.

My picks for trophy winners:

Hart-Malkin

Vezina-Lundqvist

Norris-Chara

Calder-Landeskog (love this guy)

Selke-Bergeron (sorry Brophy from Sportsnet, no Steckel)

Lady Bing-Red, er...I mean Datsyuk (since he will not win the Selke this year)

Jack Adams-Paul Maclean (props to Hitchcock and Torts though)

Bill Masterton-Lupul (TO and Burke will demand it)

Anyone else venture to predict?

Edit: Presidents Trophy goes to Van to avoid another riot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: NHL Hardware Predictions 2011/12

In Response to NHL Hardware Predictions 2011/12:
    [QUOTE]Ok. So the regular season is essentially over, playoff performances do not take into account in the voting, and it is obvious many posters here (including myself) have the day off so it is prediction time. My picks for trophy winners: Hart -Malkin Vezina -Lundqvist Norris -Chara Calder -Landeskog (love this guy) Selke -Bergeron (sorry Brophy from Sportsnet, no Steckel) Lady Bing -Red, er...I mean Datsyuk (since he will not win the Selke this year) Jack Adams -Paul Maclean (props to Hitchcock and Torts though) Bill Masterton -Lupul (TO and Burke will demand it) Anyone else venture to predict? Edit: Presidents Trophy goes to Van to avoid another riot.
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]
    I think your picks are spot on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Hardware Predictions 2011/12:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NHL Hardware Predictions 2011/12 : I think your picks are spot on.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Well, thank you kind Sir. If only there were hockey pools on regluar season trophy predicitions. Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Hart-Malkin

Vezina-Quick

Norris-Weber

Calder-Landeskog

Selke-Bergeron

Lady Bing-Moulson

Jack Adams-Hitchcock

Bill Masterton-Elliot

Presidents Trophy - Canucks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Good picks Biss. Quick and Hitch are very deserving. Moulson is an interesting one. I am very glad you did not pick Elliot for the Vezina. He has the stats but no goalie ahs won the trophy playing as few games as he has this year (only 38). Plus, he was brutal last night against Phoenix.

Cheers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Hart-Malkin

Vezina-Quick

Norris
    -Chara

Calder-Landeskog

Selke-Bergeron

Lady Bing-Bergeron

Jack Adams-Maclean

Bill Masterton-Pacioretty

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Good picks Red. I am wondering if there is a precedent for one player to win both the Selke and Lady Bing in the same year. If you are right then Bergeron would make history.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

20 PIM may be a little high, but you have to consider who he plays against. He's a bit of a long shot but deserving. Eriksson and Brian Campbell would be decent choices too. SEriously, a D who logs over 26 minutes a game, has played the entire season, and only has 6 PIM? That's pretty incredible. He'd be the first D to win it since Red Kelly.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

That is pretty amazing on Campbell's part. I confess I overlooked D men as possibilities for the trophy as it did not seem likely. Wow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Wouldn't mind seeing Chara win the Norris since he got jobbed last year.  Not his best year IMO, but hard to see Weber beating him out when Chara has a few points than him. 

Either way, hopefully Karlsson does not win it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Hardware Predictions 2011/12:
    [QUOTE]Wouldn't mind seeing Chara win the Norris since he got jobbed last year.  Not his best year IMO, but hard to see Weber beating him out when Chara has a few points than him.  Either way, hopefully Karlsson does not win it.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Chara has more points,a better +/- , and has played more games than Weber so he has a good chance.

I mentioned this in another thread but I think Bergeron's performance today just gave him the Selke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Tops in the league =/- and 67 points - hard not to give it to him.