NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!

The offsides and a guy that should be on the bench!   Burrows who should be suspended (yes millions saw it) figured in all three goals, including the game winner!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!

Well, he wasn't off-sides... but he should not have been in the line-up tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Stop.  Please.  We lost the game.  Could easily be 2-0 Bruins.  We just need to win at home. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

doesnt matter who was involved.  TT gave up a softie early.  and the defense played their worst game of the playoffs.  We deserved to lose this game.

don't think we are going to be coming back in this series....Vancouver is not the Habs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Blame the loss on CJ and ferrence. no one else.
    Up 2-1 late 3rd van had like 3 minutes of pressure in the Bs zone and they get a whistle, wheres the timeout ? Come cj/ Start the 3rd with ference on the right side with chara, another one gets by him. Um CJ wt_f are you thinking the guy already had given up a 2on 1 and a 3/4 on 1 from dumb mistakes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And just another point.  What if Horton was suspended for game 7 against TBay for the water bottle.  What comes around goes around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Boston played a good game.  We just burned every time we have a brain f art

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

seriously Chara is useless. Worst dman on the ice

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

chance of B's winning 4 games is now less than 10%

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!:
    [QUOTE]The offsides and a guy that should be on the bench!   Burrows who should be suspended (yes millions saw it) figured in all three goals, including the game winner!
    Posted by bnice0015[/QUOTE]

Buddy there is no such thing as offsides.  For all you basketball fans jumping on the bandwagon, it is good to have you along but it is offside. There is no "s".  By the way he wasn't offside but he probably should have been suspended.  Still someone hs to hit - anyone up to that - Zdeno you there!!!?  Have you hit a Sedin or Burrows or Kesler in two games big Z or right now, small z.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slim45. Show slim45's posts

Throwing a water bottle doesn't even come close to biting

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!:
    [QUOTE]And just another point.  What if Horton was suspended for game 7 against TBay for the water bottle.  What comes around goes around.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

You are going to compare chucking a water bottle and biting a finger? Really? Really?????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

[QUOTE]Throwing a water bottle doesn't even come close to biting
    Posted by slim45[/QUOTE]

Well Said !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

When I saw Boychuk nail Kesler in the first, I said YEAH.  And then it stopped.  Lucic was physical but I really want to see him or Chara just DRILL one of those fruitcakes into the boards.  WE HAVE TO.  WE HAVE TO.  These little sissies are gonna win if we don't get NASTY.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Throwing a water bottle doesn't even come close to biting
    Posted by slim45[/QUOTE]

Torts was suspended for similar.  I am not saying its the same.  I am saying that Hortons play was a suspendable action that they decided against.  I am saying what if Horton was suspended. 
    Boston had a 2-1 lead.  We didnt hold it.  We lost a game.  Sure Burrows was front and center.  But to complain that he wasnt suspended after the fact is just wrong.  It doesnt change anything at the moment. 
    These playoffs have been full of ups and downs.  Game 3 is around the corner.  We did lots of good things and to be honest we havent played well and lost in OT and with 14 seconds left.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!!:
    [QUOTE]The offsides and a guy that should be on the bench!   Burrows who should be suspended (yes millions saw it) figured in all three goals, including the game winner!
    Posted by bnice0015[/QUOTE]

If Burrows shouldn't have been in this game due to lack of judgement by the NHL brass -- there were plenty of chances to freigt train this guy and nobody stepped up to knock his lights out. Canucks are a powerful team and they came thru with the big plays again tonight. Glad to see Luongo at least slightly human tonight. He still had a great game. I seems the B's would have to join forces with the Lightening to win a game or two in this series.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : Buddy there is no such thing as offsides.  For all you basketball fans jumping on the bandwagon, it is good to have you along but it is offside. There is no "s".  By the way he wasn't offside but he probably should have been suspended.  Still someone hs to hit - anyone up to that - Zdeno you there!!!?  Have you hit a Sedin or Burrows or Kesler in two games big Z or right now, small z.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

s.t.f.u. u look like such a hater and an idiot trying to complain bc they put an s on the end of offside..yet you seemed to know exactly what they were talking about.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I don't want to be all rose colored glasses and all but win on monday and go from there.It'll be tough but not impossible.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Shupe.... really? I normally enjoy your comments but come on. I didn't know that fan was a centre for the Canucks!!

Burrows bit the finger of a PLAYER and your going to compare that to throwing a water bottle to a fan?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want to be all rose colored glasses and all but win on monday and go from there.It'll be tough but not impossible.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Hang tuff bud.  We havent played well and we lost in OT and with 14 secs left.  Some home cooking and we are back in this.  Home ice will be key.  And once Milan Gretzky figured out he got here by going to dirty areas he finally scored.  Really dislike his effort and game at the moment.  Lots of good things and surely lots to feed off of.  We havent been Big or Bad.  We gotta win game 3

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins0796. Show bruins0796's posts

[QUOTE]And just another point.  What if Horton was suspended for game 7 against TBay for the water bottle.  What comes around goes around.
    the saying is what goes around comes around

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : Buddy there is no such thing as offsides.  For all you basketball fans jumping on the bandwagon, it is good to have you along but it is offside. There is no "s".  By the way he wasn't offside but he probably should have been suspended.  Still someone hs to hit - anyone up to that - Zdeno you there!!!?  Have you hit a Sedin or Burrows or Kesler in two games big Z or right now, small z.
    Posted by huntbri[/QUOTE]

"Buddy" -- Watts wit the english leson? Go bak to corecting youre thirde grade paper's. Readin this responce must hav you thinkin of killing yurself. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Shupe.... really? I normally enjoy your comments but come on. I didn't know that fan was a centre for the Canucks!! Burrows bit the finger of a PLAYER and your going to compare that to throwing a water bottle to a fan?
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

dip$hit.  read my post.  people have been suspended for the water bottle issues.  I am saying what if?  Yes he likely should have been suspended.  But he didnt get suspended. If Burrows playing ruined our complete season we shouldnt be here anyway.  Get over it.  Lets make excuses why we lots and blame everyone and use the world is against us.  Did you complain when we got the PP when the puck clearly hit the glass in the 2nd? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : dip$hit.  read my post.  people have been suspended for the water bottle issues.  I am saying what if?  Yes he likely should have been suspended.  But he didnt get suspended. If Burrows playing ruined our complete season we shouldnt be here anyway.  Get over it.  Lets make excuses why we lots and blame everyone and use the world is against us.  Did you complain when we got the PP when the puck clearly hit the glass in the 2nd? 

Nice, Shup! Very classy on the name calling! And by the way, people have also been suspended for biting too! So your "what if" doesn't really make sense!

And I never once posted about "Bitegate". 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NHL Leads 2 GAmes to 0 Over Bruins!!! : Nice, Shup! Very classy on the name calling! And by the way, people have also been suspended for biting too! So your "what if" doesn't really make sense! And I never once posted about "Bitegate". 
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, I am frustrated like the rest. I just hate when people blame everything but the game. 
    I am saying Burrows should have been suspended.  BUT what the heck can we do about it now?  I was making a point that we have walked the line and escaped as well.

Sections
Shortcuts