NHL Network does it again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

NHL Network does it again

carolina feed for Boston home game. I think I will do my laundry.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: NHL Network does it again

You realize that this means you are not really a Bruins fan, but a Jack and Brick fan.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Mute.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to NHL Network does it again:
    carolina feed for Boston home game. I think I will do my laundry.
    Posted by jerrynewyork

Hopefully you don't have to hear "hey ,hey waddaya say "anymore tonight....could be alot worse, you could be listening to Denis Potvin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

all good points folks. but i don't even want my cable box on that channel.

i have basically seen every game this year,so i can miss one.

and i will send NHL Network another nasty email.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Not my 1st choice of feeds but I can deal with the Carolina guys. At least they try to give credit to the opposition. Still shaking my head over this sweep by the Canes. Decent 1st period but really mailed it in the rest of the way. Give credit to Ward and Co. -- they ramp it up vs the B's every time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Network does it again:
    Not my 1st choice of feeds but I can deal with the Carolina guys. At least they try to give credit to the opposition. Still shaking my head over this sweep by the Canes. Decent 1st period but really mailed it in the rest of the way. Give credit to Ward and Co. -- they ramp it up vs the B's every time.
    Posted by zamboni24

so it looks like i didn't miss much.

i have no problem with the Canes announcers,it's just that NHL Network never uses NESN and i have a big problen with that when the Bruins are the home team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

i dont watch when they play the canes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I have the same complaint. Is it a dollars and cents decision? Is the Carolina feed cheaper than NESN ? Probably.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I got the best of both worlds here in Ontario. Center Ice was showing it on the Canes station, but it was also available in HD on the NESN feed. This happens quite often so I usually get the NESN feed unless of coarse they are playing the Leafs or Sens, then I'm stuck with their homer announcers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

I got the best of both worlds here in Ontario. Center Ice was showing it on the Canes station, but it was also available in HD on the NESN feed. This happens quite often so I usually get the NESN feed unless of coarse they are playing the Leafs or Sens, then I'm stuck with their homer announcers.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan

and it looks like i'm stuck tomorrow because the game against the Pens is on the dreaded NHL Network.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Network does it again : and it looks like i'm stuck tomorrow because the game against the Pens is on the dreaded NHL Network.
    Posted by jerrynewyork

Don't worry though the Penguins announcers are the best in the sport.

***SARCASM*** ***So much SARCASM I can't even describe it*** ***Holy Sh it that's a lot of SARCASM, SARCASM***

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Network does it again : so it looks like i didn't miss much. i have no problem with the Canes announcers,it's just that NHL Network never uses NESN and i have a big problen with that when the Bruins are the home team.
    Posted by jerrynewyork

I don't get it.  You'd prefer not to watch the game than to see it on the visitor's feed?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Network does it again : I don't get it.  You'd prefer not to watch the game than to see it on the visitor's feed?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I'm of this thought as well. If the only way I can watch it is on another feed, so be it. Also, I dont think they use the NESN feed because NESN has the rights to the game. Dont forget, NESN feeds the whole New England Region, and the games on NHL Network are blacked out here. They may be blacked out there as well, but a good majority of the commercials from NESN are for new England companies..Stop & Shop,Dunkin etc..You can watch the Carolina feed in Florida, California etc.. and get commercials for Krispy Cream, Publix supermarkets companies that are more national..Just my guess.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If you don't like the opposing teams announcers, turn the sound off. Thats what i do when Glen Healy's doing the game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

If you don't like the opposing teams announcers, turn the sound off. Thats what i do when Glen Healy's doing the game.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Exactly.  Not too fond of Hughson and Simpson either but miss a game because of any of them? No.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Network does it again : I'm of this thought as well. If the only way I can watch it is on another feed, so be it.
    Posted by kelvana33

If the only way I can watch it is in black and white with Univision annoucers, so be it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

can always listen to the game for free with the bruins awsome radio announcers on www.985thesportshub.com wich when I am working i like better becaue I can't just watch with full attention so i find it better listening on the radio most the times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

The feared Penguins announcers have laughed at both of the first two penalty calls against the Bruins and pointed out that they should not have been called.

Bias is not a problem so far.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

It is annoying that so many Bs games are picked up by NHL Network of NBC (Versus) because its always the road announcers.  Ucch.  I want my NESNJ feed please.

I thin Healy is the only reason to turn the sound off.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The feared Penguins announcers have laughed at both of the first two penalty calls against the Bruins and pointed out that they should not have been called. Bias is not a problem so far.
    Posted by Fletcher1

There's been a decent amount of action for a 1-0 game.

Sections
Shortcuts