NHL Network feeds

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

NHL Network feeds

Well-- once again as a Direct TV and Hockey Package Subscriber the Bruins game was on the NHL Network against Tampa and I was subject to having to listen to their announcer whine and complain about everything--- they are awful-- so bad that I yelled a couple of time at the TV to just shut up--lol.  That leads me to tonights game which is also on the NHL Network, so the Bruins on NESN will be blacked out again.  Whenever they play on the NHL Network they never pick up the Bruins home feed so I will be stuck listening to the Penguins feed again.

Why?  Anyone know--- should'nt it be whoever the home team is they pick up that feed?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: NHL Network feeds

NHL Network pays Direct TV to be part of their service. therefore you are stuck.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm with you Yaso -- that Tampa Bay feed was just God awful.

Two quotes from the TB announcer (Crisp?) that stayed with me because they were so annoying.

After St Louis knocked Recchi into the net and Recchi got up steamed:  "Well I guess everybody thinks they're tough when they put on black and gold"...chuckle

After one of the scrums: "Good for Tampa, I guess this game isn't going to be as easy as the Bruins were expecting" (???)

He also wasn't sure if Ohlund's drubbing of the Bruins defensman (Seidenberg?) up high was a penalty or not.

I know Jack is a homer for the B's by this guy was relentless and was whining throughout the game about every call...very irritating to listen to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wesman. Show wesman's posts

Well, guys, at least you got to see the game.  I have NHL Center Ice via TW Cable and it looks like, once again, the B's will not be anywhere on the Channel Line Up.  Can't believe it--these are huge games!

Any suggestions from anyone on where to watch it on the net?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

I have posted on this before! How can people complain about Jack compard to the crap we get on Versus or the regional Fox feeds. With those others you do not even know who is playing except for 3 guys. It is a constant conversation about anything but the play by play.Once during an Island game vs the B's they went on about some guy in the AHL for 5 min while the play was on (I timed it).   if you get the Pens feed this evening Uggggg.

"Right Enzo, Right Stegi" If I hear that one more time I will turn the sound off.

Go B's  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I have Center Ice package out West Canada here, through Shaw Cable. I got to see the Tampa game, all though it was on the Tampa FS feed. I too wanted to vomit. So I turned the sound down and put some tunes on. I was at least at peace.  Tonite it looks like I will have to watch the Penguin FS feed as Centre Ice must have a deal where they don't use NESN. Also. I don't get the games in HD. That just floors me. The games are broadcast in HD, then Centre Ice is kind enough to dumb em down to Analog. I will not be getting Centre Ice next year, and if I do it will only be half season.....

If you want to see it on the net you can most likely get it through atdhe.me. It used to be atdhe.net. but Uncle Sam didn't like that. Or try Veetle TV. You have to do a quick download, but it works and it streams good if your computer is good.  Hope this helps...go bruins go

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

0Right on. When we pay a carrier for Centre Ice, we should get Centre Ice feeds, not some NHL selected feed. This entire area is totally mismanaged by Bettman's staff. Decisions on VS. and NBC are made in an igloo. NBC should be required to provide multiple feeds as NESN does when the Bruins and REd SOx have a conflict. The satellites have multiple alternative feeds, so it is not technical limitations, it is plain stupidity at NHL headquarters.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

I have Centre Ice through Bell in Northern Ont and had the NESSN feed in HD for the Tampa Game. I only hope the same is true for this evening.

Go B's   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wesman. Show wesman's posts

Thanks, Stuke.  I'll try those.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i have nhl  game centre , there new option is home and away streams always get jack and brick ,clear hd as well , 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Network feeds:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, Stuke.  I'll try those.
    Posted by wesman[/QUOTE]

You can also try this one:

http://www.soccertvlive.net/sport/ice-hockey.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

http://veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d71ab218fc22

Here's the feed that has the BEST!!! Enjoy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Re: NHL Network feeds:
    [QUOTE]I'm with you Yaso -- that Tampa Bay feed was just God awful. Two quotes from the TB announcer (Crisp?) that stayed with me because they were so annoying. After St Louis knocked Recchi into the net and Recchi got up steamed:  "Well I guess everybody thinks they're tough when they put on black and gold"...chuckle After one of the scrums: "Good for Tampa, I guess this game isn't going to be as easy as the Bruins were expecting" (???) He also wasn't sure if Ohlund's drubbing of the Bruins defensman (Seidenberg?) up high was a penalty or not. I know Jack is a homer for the B's by this guy was relentless and was whining throughout the game about every call...very irritating to listen to.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I have Center Ice here in Jersey and the NHL feed was in for both TB on thursday and Pens tonight.

The TB announcers were horrid as you pointed out -- The quotes the were killing me was how many times after the Thornton hit did they complain about the knee to knee? Errey and Stegi were brutal tonight as well. The best one was the Letestu shot on goal -- "That's the best shot on goal I have seen all year -- If he could have just found a way to put it in the net". Edwards is a homer but not totally one sided.