NHL overseas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawLaw. Show LawLaw's posts

NHL overseas?

What teams, if any, are beginning their seasons in Europe this year as Bruins/Coyotes and others did last year? I saw that some teams are playing exhibition games in Europe but are any playing regular season games there this season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: NHL overseas?

You can probably find the answer with an online search engine such as Yahoo.com or Google.com.  Is there any chance you have internet access?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Correct me if I'm wrong; but since the NHL have been playing games over there. Started in 07'; hasn't one of those teams won the cup or got to the finals in the the year they went? Ducks; Pens; Red Wings & the B's. If that trend keeps going & if I had a team besides the B's, or unless the B's face them. It's the Sabers. I loathe Kaleta; but I've always like this team since the 70's! Don Edwards & Bob Sauve were a great tandem!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: NHL overseas?:
    You can probably find the answer with an online search engine such as Yahoo.com or Google.com.  Is there any chance you have internet access?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Thanks for the laugh you cheeky basterd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: NHL overseas?:
    Correct me if I'm wrong; but since the NHL have been playing games over there. Started in 07'; hasn't one of those teams won the cup or got to the finals in the the year they went? Ducks; Pens; Red Wings & the B's. If that trend keeps going & if I had a team besides the B's, or unless the B's face them. It's the Sabers. I loathe Kaleta; but I've always like this team since the 70's! Don Edwards & Bob Sauve were a great tandem!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I noted the same thing last year, and posted that Bruins chances for winning the Cup were greatly enhanced.

All good trends come to an end, and this year is it. Bruins with a great chance to repeat.

However, Mr. Bettman has been orgasmic about Terry Puglia since he came into the league late last year and will surely reward him with a Stanley Cp in 2013.

Sections
Shortcuts