NHL players in UK open scoring accounts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

NHL players in UK open scoring accounts

Hi, just to let you guys know a few recent arrivals from the NHL  to the UK Elite league open ended their scoring accounts Tonight. Drew miller scored in his second game for Braehead(Glasgow) Clan and ToM Sesito (okay , borderline NHL,er) scored for Sheffield against my local team Fife Flyers . Fife still had the last laugh coming out winners in a 4-2 at home thanks to a hat trick from Kris Hogg !

Anthony Stewart and Matt Belesky are also on uk teams, Nottingham and Coventry respectively.

Cheers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: NHL players in UK open scoring accounts

ay mate, if you're not doing anything special on Monday night, could you find your way clear to hit Sestito several times about the cranium with a welding mallet?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Surprised Tom Sestito is in the UK, he's just an AHL calibre goon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scots-Bruin. Show Scots-Bruin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

ay mate, if you're not doing anything special on Monday night, could you find your way clear to hit Sestito several times about the cranium with a welding mallet?

Yeah , did think about t hat after the Horton hit but he's a lot bigger than me and I don't  think it would make much difference to him anyway !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thanks for the update Scots, and yeah, if you could hit Sestito with a car battery from the upper deck I'll buy your haggies for a year.

Cheers,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

Surprised Tom Sestito is in the UK, he's just an AHL calibre goon.

Your being generous with the AHL reference. All he is, is a poor mans Riley Cote.

Sections
Shortcuts