NHL Transactions: Teams starting to move trades, signings and assignments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: NHL Transactions: Teams starting to move trades, signings and assignments

In response to red75's comment:

I'll get flack for saying this, but sooner or later I'd like to see PK become a Bruin.

If he can stop this BS. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK2EJhuHsl0

I'd gladly take him on the B's. The guy is fun to watch when he shows his true skills! He's a fine skater, built like a brickshit house, has a rocket of a shot & is really a nice kid! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I'll get flack for saying this, but sooner or later I'd like to see PK become a Bruin.

If he can stop this BS. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK2EJhuHsl0

I'd gladly take him on the B's. The guy is fun to watch when he shows his true skills! He's a fine skater, built like a brickshit house, has a rocket of a shot & is really a nice kid! 

Yes I would agree that Subban is good and Julien can give him an attitude adjustment. Rather see PK in a Bruins jersey than a Habs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The Panthers just re-signed their RFA Dman Dimitry Kulikov. Does not say how much but if this kid were playing anywhere else he would be getting much more press. Future all-star for sure:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=413792

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If he had a team Freudian psychologist to help with his ego tripping on ice, like ice capades.  Actually he would a defenseman to seek in a trade, the cost would be great.  If he did not work out, in a short term contract albeit, he could be traded later down the road.  Wishful thinking with the cap hit!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=13025&navid=nhl:topheads

Hopefully Dale Tallon will allow Kovalev the weekend off every once in awhile when Alex isn't happy with his ice time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

P.K Subban is still unsigned, I wonder how this goes. Hopefully we'll see some trades start to develop but I have a feeling teams are just scrambling to get ready so probably not much until the deadline.

The Habs will play a bit of hardball with P.K, until Markov gets hurt, then they will pay him what he wants. By the way, it likely won't take long for Markov to get hurt.

They've already had a scrimmage - are you sure he's not hurt already?

Red ..PK Subban did not practice with the team yet nor played inthe scrimmage,  fans in Montreal were yelling 'we want Subban' during the scrimmage , if Bergevin doest sign Subban and habs lose a few games in a row its going to get ugly , believe me ...personnaly I dont think that Subban is that good , I think he is overated because he is black and show off ..a real hotdog ...this is the reason why Montreal doesnt want to sign him long term ..they have their doubts....future will tell but he could be another Wayde Redden...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (with Khudo as our #1 goalie)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Red ..PK Subban did not practice with the team yet nor played inthe scrimmage,  fans in Montreal were yelling 'we want Subban' during the scrimmage , if Bergevin doest sign Subban and habs lose a few games in a row its going to get ugly , believe me ...personnaly I dont think that Subban is that good , I think he is overated because he is black and show off ..a real hotdog ...this is the reason why Montreal doesnt want to sign him long term ..they have their doubts....future will tell but he could be another Wayde Redden...

This was a quality post until the "black and show off" statement. 

Stanley, this place was great without you.  Can we get back to that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

This was a quality post until the "black and show off" statement. 

Stanley, this place was great without you.  Can we get back to that?

Truer words were never written. Too bad Stanley obviously has no concept of shame.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hey Stanley, the Bruins just announced that in their search for the next GM, they would exclude anyone who posts on this board.

Something to think about...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Hey Stanley, the Bruins just announced that in their search for the next GM, they would exclude anyone who posts on this board.

Something to think about...

LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Redden signs with the Blues...that kills all the rumours and I heard it from so and so.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=413877

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I enjoy Stanley's posts. What's with the outrage ?

This latest entry was classic stuff.

Go for it Stan

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:

I enjoy Stanley's posts. What's with the outrage ?

This latest entry was classic stuff.

Go for it Stan

Oh yeah, there's nothing like some thinly veiled racism to spruce up a post. Nobody said you had to feel the same way. Most of us are smart enough to decide for ourselves what we like. You're just as welcome to like his stuff as I am to call him a knob. What a novel concept eh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Oh yeah, there's nothing like some thinly vieled racism to spruce up a post. Nobody said you had to feel the same way. Most of us are smart enough to decide for ourselves what we like. You're just as welcome to like his stuff as I am to call him a knob. What a novel concept eh?

[/QUOTE]

He had Wensink at 'black'...idiots like idiots

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I was reading the Stanleys other thread, the one how he claims Khudobin is off to a better start than Rask, after a scrimmage mind you..I was scrolling down and reading the replies and starting to feel bad since for a while now I've been of the thought that maybe Stanley is a little (Promise you I'm not trying to offend anyone)...perhaps he's a little behind mentally..So I was feeling bad and was going to post something.Now after reading his latest,good thing I didnt.

Stanley, perhaps it's time to take a break.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Oh yeah, there's nothing like some thinly vieled racism to spruce up a post. Nobody said you had to feel the same way. Most of us are smart enough to decide for ourselves what we like. You're just as welcome to like his stuff as I am to call him a knob. What a novel concept eh?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you two keep beating up on poor defenseless Stanley, who's crime is to make outlandish statements and to be an overzealous Bruins fan. How dare he offend you! My guess is that you could never act that way in your sad real world, cause you'd get slapped in the mouth, so you get off on ripping into some harmless guy on a hockey forum where you are nice and safe. I already know what to expect when I read stanley's name on a post, and take them as such.

Back to the racist garbage again Fletch ?  What a great guy you are, verbally abuse someone who is weaker than you, and then accuse someone else of racism, and insult them also at the same time. We get it you insecure piece if s11it. You are superior...the funny thing is that every time you open your punk mouth, you confirm the opposite and expose just how weak you truly are.   

You and Dez are without question the two biggest punks on this board, and I have no doubt what so ever that niether one of you could punch your way out of a wet paper bag. You are the worst kind, weak with a mouth. You should be proud of your display of strength - you really showed Stan, and it makes you strong confident men.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I respect Subban's abilities, but not his play. 

It would take a lot of change for me to welcome him on the black and gold.

He's going to have to look around.  Del Zotto and Kulikov both signed around $2.5M/yr for 2 years.  Subban has to look at the market and be reasonable.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah, you two keep beating up on poor defenseless Stanley, who's crime is to make outlandish statements and to be an overzealous Bruins fan. How dare he offend you! My guess is that you could never act that way in your sad real world, cause you'd get slapped in the mouth, so you get off on ripping into some harmless guy on a hockey forum where you are nice and safe. I already know what to expect when I read stanley's name on a post, and take them as such.

Back to the racist garbage again Fletch ?  What a great guy you are, verbally abuse someone who is weaker than you, and then accuse someone else of racism, and insult them also at the same time. We get it you insecure piece if s11it. You are superior...the funny thing is that every time you open your punk mouth, you confirm the opposite and expose just how weak you truly are.   

You and Dez are without question the two biggest punks on this board, and I have no doubt what so ever that niether one of you could punch your way out of a wet paper bag. You are the worst kind, weak with a mouth. You should be proud of your display of strength - you really showed Stan, and it makes you strong confident men.   

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of simpletons here comes Wendy. Man, you're the worst kind of stupid because you don't even realize it. Right from the internet tough guy routine to your referring to Stanley like he's metally handicapped, everything in your post is hilarious. I'm sure Stanley really appreciates you coming to his rescue while calling him "defenseless and weak". You're probably the sort of guy that goes around punching walls eh? Oh yeah, did you and your calculator ever come out looking stupid as the lockout played itself out but then, I suppose you must be used to losing every argument you get in.

Good old JWens-strong like bull-smart like tractor.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

C'mon, 

theres hockey tomorrow.  Lets get revved up for a great game.  stop with the Internet bully stuff or I will send you all an email pretending to be your girlfriend.  Enough. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

PS.  A black girlfriend.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Named Lashawda Mohammed Jackson.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

PS.  A black girlfriend.  

With cancer and just a touch of aids.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=539260  

Sheldon Souray is now on waivers.  Plus Brian Burke's big FA aquisition from last year Tim Connelly was also placed on waivers.  I listen to Buffalo's WGR 55 sports station sometimes and many of the callers at that time said his signing of $9 million over 3 years indicated the depth of desperation for the Leafs.  They were right.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Speaking of simpletons here comes Wendy. Man, you're the worst kind of stupid because you don't even realize it. Right from the internet tough guy routine to your referring to Stanley like he's metally handicapped, everything in your post is hilarious. I'm sure Stanley really appreciates you coming to his rescue while calling him "defenseless and weak". You're probably the sort of guy that goes around punching walls eh? Oh yeah, did you and your calculator ever come out looking stupid as the lockout played itself out but then, I suppose you must be used to losing every argument you get in.

Good old JWens-strong like bull-smart like tractor.

[/QUOTE]

DO YOU NOT GET WHAT THE DEAL IS WITH STAN? ARE YOU REALLY THAT F---ING STUPID

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=539260  

Sheldon Souray is now on waivers

Shup?!

Sections
Shortcuts