NHL turns down latest NHLPA proposal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: NHL turns down latest NHLPA proposal

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You've understood that completely incorrectly, Dez.

You've become heyoo.  Nothing you say makes any sense.  I'm not going to explain simple ideas to a retard.  It's not worth my time.

[/QUOTE]

It's the exact the M.O. I described for you. It's like you're trying to look like a fool now. Apparently, you can't make sense of direct questions and ideas so you've decided to resort to name calling which only last week, you felt was a line that shouldn't be crossed. It's like you forget what you've written the minute you hit send. The trouble is, we can all see the things you wrote. Everyone can see you're a hypocrite,  just as everyone can see you're sulking because you're getting tired of having your opinions bashed by facts. As funny as your behavior is, I suggest you get to the punchline soon because I don't think anyone else gets the joke. Here's a recap of what you wrote. I don't think it's difficult for anyone to understand. I mean, it's not like you're being cryptic like Donald Fehr........

• Not-A-Shot
    • First: 12/30/2009
    • Last: 11/25/2012

Yeah, I missed that.  It happens. 

As I stated in another thread, you are no longer capable of having a civil conversation with about any topic relating to the lockout, so from here on out, I will not be replying to anything you've written.

And, if I'm calling you out for being a shitstorm, you gotta know it's bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Does this mean the imaginary weekend trip to watch little kid "Q" games is a no-go this year ?

Dez looks like he's grown tired of someone's BS ( good for you ) and Shuperman shows up once in a blue moon ( but not to kiss butt like before).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The owners agreed to give them $211M. 

The players demanded $393M.

The owners declined.

It's not up to the owners to come back with another proposal.  It's up to the players to say, "You know what?  The last time we had a reasonable offer on the table and declined it, we ended up missing a season and getting a worse deal overall.  Let's take this $211M and get back to work."

[/QUOTE]

You've mentioned this before, and also suggested the league offerred  something like a 50 mil cap.

I wasn't aware of that.  I thought their best offer was around 42 mil, and that didn't include tieing it to a percent of HRR moving forward.  If that is correct, the deal the PA signed off on, really wasn't worse than earlier options.

[/QUOTE]

your thoughts nas?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

have fun with NAS's thoughts. he's stated on another thread that "capitalism is fine for everyone".  then on another thread spread more wisdom by stating, "there's only so much $ to go around". think about those two statements and then ask yourself, do i really need NAS's thoughts on things?    

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

he's stated on another thread that "capitalism is fine for everyone".  then on another thread spread more wisdom by stating, "there's only so much $ to go around". think about those two statements and then ask yourself, do i really need NAS's thoughts on things?   

Those 2 statements do not exactly contradict each other- so if this is what you're hanging your argument on- to ignore NAS' opinion, it's flawed logic. . . . see, I'm used to Chowdah knocking anything NAS says and nit picking the tiniest details 'cause that's how he deals with NAS- but Dez now too? I'm not used to the insane childish drivel that is simply anti-NAS spew from you Dez. And Chowdah siding with you- his "good for you"comment, that's transparent bottom kissing if there ever was any. And good for you Chowdah to  pump Shupe's tires by stating that he's not (kissing butt like before). Wow - do we need hockey or what? Before you eat your own, or worse: solicit opinion from 49 North- some of you should get some counselling. For pity sake.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Your in depth research determining who is siding with who.....how often....the nit picking details, as well as the associated botton kissing,...... suggests  you find that sort of thing quite interesting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

he's stated on another thread that "capitalism is fine for everyone".  then on another thread spread more wisdom by stating, "there's only so much $ to go around". think about those two statements and then ask yourself, do i really need NAS's thoughts on things?   

Those 2 statements do not exactly contradict each other- so if this is what you're hanging your argument on- to ignore NAS' opinion, it's flawed logic. . . . see, I'm used to Chowdah knocking anything NAS says and nit picking the tiniest details 'cause that's how he deals with NAS- but Dez now too? I'm not used to the insane childish drivel that is simply anti-NAS spew from you Dez. And Chowdah siding with you- his "good for you"comment, that's transparent bottom kissing if there ever was any. And good for you Chowdah to  pump Shupe's tires by stating that he's not (kissing butt like before). Wow - do we need hockey or what? Before you eat your own, or worse: solicit opinion from 49 North- some of you should get some counselling. For pity sake.

[/QUOTE]
    i'm not hanging anything on anything. do yourself a favor and look at a few dozen of NAS's posts. in half of his posts he can hardly get thru his first sentence before he berates, belittles, or condescends. it took me about TWO days on this board to figure that out. it's common knowledge in this forum. yet it is tolerated, because in the other half of his posts he does talk good hockey. NAS is the type of guy that thinks his sh** don't stink. ask him he'll tell you as much.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's the exact the M.O. I described for you. It's like you're trying to look like a fool now. Apparently, you can't make sense of direct questions and ideas so you've decided to resort to name calling which only last week, you felt was a line that shouldn't be crossed. It's like you forget what you've written the minute you hit send. The trouble is, we can all see the things you wrote. Everyone can see you're a hypocrite,  just as everyone can see you're sulking because you're getting tired of having your opinions bashed by facts. As funny as your behavior is, I suggest you get to the punchline soon because I don't think anyone else gets the joke. Here's a recap of what you wrote. I don't think it's difficult for anyone to understand. I mean, it's not like you're being cryptic like Donald Fehr........

• Not-A-Shot
    • First: 12/30/2009
    • Last: 11/25/2012

Yeah, I missed that.  It happens. 

...<<snipped>>

[/QUOTE]

Ummm....Dez...how about those Mill Rats?

Are you going Saturday night?

Wow. You and NAS are sounding more like Chowda/NAS last year!

BTW - I was looking for a space in front of the'S' in Not-A-Shot because I honestly didn't think this was a case of "NAS being NAS" and thought we had another imposter...maybe he is jealous that Dez has more posts than him.

I think we need a federal mediator on this board to help you guys bury the (virtual) hachet...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Oh, and here is TSN's latest update - getting ready to meet at 1:00PM EDT this afternoon.

TSN Lockout Latest

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dave, I actually haven't caught a Mill Rats game live yet although I did watch a full quarter on TV one night. It was pretty entertaining. I've heard from quite a few people that it's a great time live. I guess the floor seats are pretty awesome.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Yeah, we're going Saturday (went opening night too).

Any seat(upper or lower bowl) is $16.00. Floors vary, but the 'cocktail' tables at each end going for $90 and accomodates 4 people(I think).

Just another example of where I am not spending anything on the NHL this year.

(Not saying I won't in the future though...still a fan even though these negotiation are out of control.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, we're going Saturday (went opening night too).

Any seat(upper or lower bowl) is $16.00. Floors vary, but the 'cocktail' tables at each end going for $90 and accomodates 4 people(I think).

Just another example of where I am not spending anything on the NHL this year.

(Not saying I won't in the future though...still a fan even though these negotiation are out of control.)

[/QUOTE]

I guess it was the cocktail seats that I had heard about. I'm told you get an amazing perspective of the game from there. I'm glad to hear the team is drawing some fans. I was skeptical at first even though I was told we had a lot of B-ball fans in the area. On another note, the Sea Dogs are at least showing signs of turning it around with the latest 3 game win streak. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Yep. Still entertainment $ to be spent even without the NHL.