NHL's Most Boring Teams to Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

NHL's Most Boring Teams to Watch

Here are my top three:

New Jersey-been trapping since 1995 (thank you Lemaire....may you rot in hell)

Nashville-one of the more successful recent expansion teams built on a strong defense (and boring as hell to watch)

Minnesota-been trapping since 2000 (thank you once again Lemaire....may you rot in hell)

Am I missing anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: NHL's Most Boring Teams to Watch

I do laundry during any game with Florida or Columbus in it, Winnipeg's not too far behind

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I do laundry during any game with Florida or Columbus in it, Winnipeg's not too far behind

lol.....no kidding!!!

Don't let Red see your Peg quip, though.....to be fair, I have not yet watched a CBJ game yet this year and they are doing relatively well so who knows?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

lol.....no kidding!!!

Don't let Red see your Peg quip, though.....to be fair, I have not yet watched a CBJ game yet this year and they are doing relatively well so who knows?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

HAHAHA...classic line by the NASH feed play by play guy:

"just because there is no scoring, do not believe there is no action."

Classic....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sadly Washington.  Used to be the most exciting but they have three of their best players ovi back green playing like its pickup.  Man does that team need a major shakeup.  

They needed a true ultimate leader and they add Ribero?   They need a true power fwd to help ovi.  Since he was suspended for hitting Campbell he lost his physical edge.  His game has fallen off the charts.  If any team needed iggy they are in dire need.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

I find Calgary incredibly boring. Heck, more than half the teams are boring. I think I have an easier time saying which ones I prefer to watch, but haven't seen enough teams this year. Chicago, San Jose, Boston, TBay, Ottawa, usually hate watching Buffalo, but they are now interesting. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

WTF. I was just thinking of this when watching the Devils v. Penguins this afternoon.

Devils, easily.

I personally find Devils v. Rangers games to be overhyped. They both play a pretty dull style.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

Devils, hands down.  And Dale Hunter taking over the Caps in the playoffs was a nightmare.  

At least we were spared watching a a WASH vs NJ Eastern Final....

Both teams played like they were coached by Reveen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Devils, hands down.  And Dale Hunter taking over the Caps in the playoffs was a nightmare.  

Both teams played like they were coached by Reveen.

Hilarious, haven't heard this guy's name mentioned in years, at least he would have all his teams non smoking. My worst nightmare would have been a Devils/Wild Stanley cup. it would have been like the B's/Caps series only tighter checking and every game 1-0 or 2-1 in OT. Watching the Flames the last few years has been like watching paint dry.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I personally can't watch Bruins-Rangers, especially in the afternoon. If they meet in the playoffs, I'm going to get ulcers and need severe therapy afterwards. It'll be 7 games of shot blocking, neutral zone madness and 2-1 scoring.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

gold metal = new Jersey

silver metal = . Minnesota

bronze metal = L.A kings

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I personally can't watch Bruins-Rangers, especially in the afternoon. If they meet in the playoffs, I'm going to get ulcers and need severe therapy afterwards. It'll be 7 games of shot blocking, neutral zone madness and 2-1 scoring.

"At least we were spared watching a a WASH vs NJ Eastern Final...."

It would be like the seen in Good Morning Vietnam when Adrain Cronauer slows the record down...I would be compelled to just watch hours candlepin bowling for hours.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

HEYYY!....Oh nevermind you spelled it different. ;-)

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Last Saturday night's game vs the swift and talented Hawks aside I think the Flames have the ability to lull their loud fans into an ACC-like slumber. 

Sections
Shortcuts