Nice back check Ovie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Nice back check Ovie

Alex Ovechkin Makes Mockery of Backchecking, Glides Into Zone During Rangers Goal (Video)

Check out his pathetic attempt at backchecking in the video below, and if you have kids who play hockey, please don’t let them watch.

Now I like Ovie as much as the next guy, but I damn near pi$$ed myself when I seen this 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Nice back check Ovie

Wow! Ovechkin should apologize to every one of his teammates. That's pathetic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

He was too tired i guess.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Now , Imagine if that were a Bruin, this board would light up like a Christmas tree. That is pathetic and inexcusable for any player making their living in the best league in the world .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

On reddit they showed this and the caption was "this is what happens when you put the controller down"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:

On reddit they showed this and the caption was "this is what happens when you put the controller down"

That's exactly what I was thinking!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

You have no Idea how hard I laughed when I read that !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Alex Ovechkin Makes Mockery of Backchecking, Glides Into Zone During Rangers Goal (Video)

Check out his pathetic attempt at backchecking in the video below, and if you have kids who play hockey, please don’t let them watch.

Now I like Ovie as much as the next guy, but I damn near pi$$ed myself when I seen this 

A pretty pathetic effort. I live in the D.C. area so seeing this stuff is nothing new.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

A pretty pathetic effort. I live in the D.C. area so seeing this stuff is nothing new.

That's the sort of "effort" that should get the "C" taken off of a player's jersey.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

That is freakin' hillarious!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

For those of you who haven't seen the hilarious video game edit, here it is:

"CONTROLLER DISCONNECTED" lol

http://www.sportspickle.com/picture/16252/alexander-ovechkins-controller-was-disconnected-on-xbox

A few of my buddies down here in VA are diehard caps fans and of course they tried to spin the blame away from Ovie by placing it on Mojo who failed to clear the puck.  Although mojo had a mental error, Ovie showed pure laziness.  No excuse for an absolutely pathetic effort.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

That's the sort of "effort" that should get the "C" taken off of a player's jersey.

I agree, the person who should be captain should is Brooks Laich.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

thats really really bad

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What was he thinking ??

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I agree, the person who should be captain should is Brooks Laich.  

I said that before they gave it to ovie.  I also think brouwer would be an excellent choice.  Only chance ovie losses his C is if he is traded or messier comes outta retirement

Sections
Shortcuts