Nice cover of todays boston herald sports section!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Nice cover of todays boston herald sports section!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Nice cover of todays boston herald sports section!

In Response to Nice cover of todays boston herald sports section!:

Posted by LUCICmilan17

Damm Straight!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Let's punch that ticket tonight!! GO BRUINS!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Wish I could buy one of those heralds today they stop delivering it 60 miles south of me though

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Scared to death for tonight ...I know my pressure will go up its already feeling weird into my vessells......this such an imprtant game ..hope our boys can finish it tonight ...

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

My pressure is good. Have that feeling of relaxation. But thats now lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

No. It is not "our" time. It is "their" time.
    The Herald, Globe, and all us fans are just along for the ride.

It's like when people post about how "we" will win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mainerguy. Show mainerguy's posts

In Response to Re: Nice cover of todays boston herald sports section!:
    No. It is not "our" time. It is "their" time. The Herald, Globe, and all us fans are just along for the ride. It's like when people post about how "we" will win.
    Posted by seobrien

Oh? I was just about to lace up my skates. Good thing I didn't. Thank you for saving me from that embarassment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Scared to death for tonight ...I know my pressure will go up its already feeling weird into my vessells......this such an imprtant game ..hope our boys can finish it tonight ... Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Stanley I feel confident tonight I think we win tonight we are due for a good total team effort tonight we havent had one since game 3.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No. It is not "our" time. It is "their" time. The Herald, Globe, and all us fans are just along for the ride. It's like when people post about how "we" will win.
    Posted by seobrien

I've no problem with fans feeling such a commitment to the team that they refer to them as "we". My problem is guys like lucicmilan17 that say "we" are going to win when things are good but after a loss says things like"they" have no heart and "they" never play 60 minutes. Whatever.......GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Nice cover of todays boston herald sports section! : I've no problem with fans feeling such a commitment to the team that they refer to them as "we". My problem is guys like lucicmilan17 that say "we" are going to win when things are good but after a loss says things like"they" have no heart and "they" never play 60 minutes. Whatever.......GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

Never miss a game on radio or watching unless its an extreme event. Been to more games in person in bad and good years than most locals who live in the boston area and I live 6 hours away. Also have had a bruins tatoo since I was 18 I am 28 now so minus 10 years tell me how good the team was when I got that tat. Just because I think they will lose some games doesn't mean I dont cheer for them every game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I mix the "we" in there once in awhile on accident but don't feel it's any big deal.  If you identify with these guys (for any number of reasons) and have spent a lot of your life feeling for them as a result, I don't see the harm...  The players should be doing this for each other and not for the fans first but we make the grand stage possible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I have no problem when people say "we" when talking about the Bruins. When they are introduced they are called "Your Boston Bruins". All the emotion, heartache and joyous times I have invested in this team, never mind all the money i have spent I think I like most of you should not apologize when we say "we".. We are going to the Cup Finals!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

The fans are the most important partner the league has. "We" is plenty appropriate.

Sections
Shortcuts