Nice effort tonight B's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Nice effort tonight B's

This team is going nowhere but backwards...no PP, no intensity, no fight....pretty much one and done for this team when the playoffs hit. Well at least there's always the Sox.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Nice effort tonight B's

In Response to Nice effort tonight B's:
    [QUOTE]This team is going nowhere but backwards...no PP, no intensity, no fight....pretty much one and done for this team when the playoffs hit. Well at least there's always the Sox.
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that would mean you would be watching the most boreing sport in the world.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Nice effort tonight B's

In Response to Nice effort tonight B's:
    [QUOTE]This team is going nowhere but backwards...no PP, no intensity, no fight....pretty much one and done for this team when the playoffs hit. Well at least there's always the Sox.
    Posted by mattman1447[/QUOTE]

im excited for red sox too but i still have hopes for the bruins but i know im not in the majority,especially after tonight. i still think there is time to right the ship. i mean if there was any time in season to go though this its now. its tough watching them but i feel that they are a way more talented then last years playoff roster. the question is are they a better team? still time to put together.