Nice pass Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from longtimeOrrfan. Show longtimeOrrfan's posts

Re: Nice pass Horton

seems to me that as time passes, we'll be saying what a brilliant trade was made when we traded Wideman for Campbell, with that Horton 'throw-in'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dennis3feetwideman. Show dennis3feetwideman's posts

Am I the only one who notices Horton when he gets the puck on his stick takes FOREVER to shoot which allows the goalie to square off.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Glad to see that others notice how Recchi's skills have all but dissapeared. Seguin's actions or lack of, are directly attributable to Claude who has him on a massive choke collar. Put the kid with Bergeron and put Recchi somewhere where his lack of speed, l;ack of coverage, lack of finish does not drag down skilled players like Bergeron and Marchand. Rex has been skilled, but no longer, and it's almost embarrassing to watch both teams blow by him as he labors up the ice. Horton is still stuck in some of the bad habits from Florida, and Claude's game plan is not the best. Lately he has been skating hard and hitting, but rluctant to pull his trigger. A better coach would solve that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

I agree about Horton, on all accounts. Horrible pass.  He couldn't score at 2am in a bar full of fat chicks.  He did get good position on the Sieds goal.  He can't stick handle very well, and he is often not physical.  I think he will come around in time, but not on the level he did when he first got here.  Let's just hope he can bury one soon, considering all the good feeds he has gotten, or this could get ugly.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: Nice pass Horton:
    Glad to see that others notice how Recchi's skills have all but dissapeared. Seguin's actions or lack of, are directly attributable to Claude who has him on a massive choke collar. Put the kid with Bergeron and put Recchi somewhere where his lack of speed, l;ack of coverage, lack of finish does not drag down skilled players like Bergeron and Marchand. Rex has been skilled, but no longer, and it's almost embarrassing to watch both teams blow by him as he labors up the ice. Horton is still stuck in some of the bad habits from Florida, and Claude's game plan is not the best. Lately he has been skating hard and hitting, but rluctant to pull his trigger. A better coach would solve that.
    Posted by bogie6

if cj would take the choke collar off, the 18 year-old would probably have 30 goals by now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Looks like Seguin doesn't know what's expected of him. I'm sure Rex is a good influence on him but watching him (Recchi) toil and not competing hard is not good mentoring.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Horton missed a breakaway.. is clearly trying to hard.. Savard i thought played well last night.. not sure how horton is to blame on two goals the last two were mistakes from the blue line one on kampfer, the other may have been on him as well but not sure he was the player on the ice (the turnover on the vanek goal)..
    Posted by rolerhoky19

I also wondered why Horton was being blamed for the goals.He's really in a funk if he's now causing Kampfer to turn the puck over.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Horton missed a breakaway.. is clearly trying to hard.. Savard i thought played well last night..not sure how horton is to blameon two goals the last two were mistakes from the blue line one on kampfer, the other may have been on him as well but not sure he was the player on the ice (the turnover on the vanek goal)..
    Posted by rolerhoky19

Blown passes that put his defense in danger.
    Look at the 1st goal from McCormick,  it's Horton that fumbles the puck in his own zone along the boards that leads that to that goal.
    Then the 3rd goal or 4th goAL  (not sure and too lazy to look up history) he makes a bad back pass to the D and they get caught up.
    I like the guy,  he's trying but last game his mistakes cost a couple goals.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Nice pass Horton : I also wondered why Horton was being blamed for the goals.He's really in a funk if he's now causing Kampfer to turn the puck over.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Se my last post.  He's the origin that caused the 2goals.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Nice pass Horton : Se my last post.  He's the origin that caused the 2goals.
    Posted by BsLegion

That was a poor decisision made by Kampfer that led to the 2 on 1.It happens.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Nice pass Horton : That was a poor decisision made by Kampfer that led to the 2 on 1.It happens.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Not to beat a dead horse btu it was Horton weak, bad ,  back pass that put Kampfer in trouble. Wink 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

B's
    I didnt see the first goal, so I will take your word..

the pass in the third wasnt good, but it was a bad play by kampfer in my opinion..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Nice pass Horton : Good points Newfiebullet as compared to this guy who is out to lunch.  A veteran can play like crap but he still plays because he has nothing to learn.  Say what?  Let Seguin play - the kid can play at this level and would be better if the CJ (Mr. Non-Motivator) would show some confidence in him.  As he gets stronger over the next couple of years he will start to win more battles on the board.  In the meantime he can actually shoot a puck so why not give him a little powerplay time.  Oh that is right that might mean taking pp minutes away from lazy Ryder.  Now we know CJ won't do that and Bruin guy in Jersey has already stated that veterans can't learn anything by sitting so I doubt he would be on board with Tyler getting pp time in place of easy Ryder.  Unbelievable is the only word that comes to mind,  
    Posted by huntbri

And you dolts wanted to sit Recchi!!!

Sections
Shortcuts