Nice win by the B's tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Nice win by the B's tonight!

Loved it competed hard for a full 60! They did a good job takeing the play to the Hawks who had played last night. Bruins easly could have put up 6 goals if they took advantage of all their chances. The hawks were hungry as they are fighting just to remain in the playoffs out west. Hats off shutting down the defending champs! Hope they keep it rolling into the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Nice win by the B's tonight!

Team looked great on defense tonight. It really frustrated the Blackhawks who were forced to play a game they're not used to playing.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Nice win by the B's tonight!:
    [QUOTE]Loved it competed hard for a full 60! They did a good job takeing the play to the Hawks who had played last night. Bruins easly could have put up 6 goals if they took advantage of all their chances. The hawks were hungry as they are fighting just to remain in the playoffs out west. Hats off shutting down the defending champs! Hope they keep it rolling into the playoffs.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Like what I saw tonite..team is looking goooood!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Nice win by the B's tonight!:
    [QUOTE]Loved it competed hard for a full 60! They did a good job takeing the play to the Hawks who had played last night. Bruins easly could have put up 6 goals if they took advantage of all their chances. The hawks were hungry as they are fighting just to remain in the playoffs out west. Hats off shutting down the defending champs! Hope they keep it rolling into the playoffs.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

LUCIC - They soon answered the often-repeated question of which club will appear on a game night.  They played fast, positional, engaged and at times, edgy hockey.  Loved it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Nice win by the B's tonight!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Nice win by the B's tonight! : LUCIC - They soon answered the often-repeated question of which club will appear on a game night.  They played fast, positional, engaged and at times, edgy hockey.  Loved it.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    They played a game that's kept the forum troll-free.......that says alot!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice win by the B's tonight! : They played a game that's kept the forum troll-free.......that says alot!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Nice one Dez.....it has been awful quiet these days for sure! Great season is nowhere to be found lol!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Very impressive 60 minute effort from the B'S tonight!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice win by the B's tonight! : Nice one Dez.....it has been awful quiet these days for sure! Great season is nowhere to be found lol!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]
    They played another solid game against a strong opponent.Horton is heating up at the right time.They're able to roll 4 lines that wear down most teams.It's not just coincidence that they score the most 3rd period goals.For as much as we all get frustrated with the way CJ doles out the ice-time,I'm beginning to think he might be on to something.The playoffs can't start soon enough for this Bruins fan!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice win by the B's tonight! : Nice one Dez.....it has been awful quiet these days for sure! Great season is nowhere to be found lol!
    Neither are the Habs........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

no complaints here, anyone else see that sick pass Bergeron made to Recchi in the 3rd period?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]no complaints here, anyone else see that sick pass Bergeron made to Recchi in the 3rd period?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,he faked everyone in the building when he made that cutback and dish.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

soxfaninill also disappeared.  i didn't know he was a troll.  i just thought he was a b's fan who liked the wings and hated tt.  i guess a couple of shutouts and 1-goal allowed games by tt quiets him down. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]no complaints here, anyone else see that sick pass Bergeron made to Recchi in the 3rd period?
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    The one that just skidded of Rex stick? That was an amazing pass.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

We have all been waiting for the playoffs since last seasons melt down. I can't wait for the postseason and I really WANT the habs in round one. I hope the standings end up with us as the 2 or 3 and the habs as the 7 or 6 seed. I am not makeing any predictions for the playoffs besides this we will take the habs out if we play them take it to the bank.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]troll free??? Itr's like you guys are still in the Cold War - someone is either a patriot or a commie. I admit to being one of those B fans who comes here most often to vent frustrations. When they play good and up to their potential after the game I am happy to have a dish of ice cream and go to bed. Some folk use blogs and forums to vent and other use them like an 'Up With People' concert. Whatever ones inclinations, they should be able to come here and express an opinion without having to deal with playground name calling. Great win for the Bruins tonight. I wish the playoffs were starting tomorrow.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]
    Trolls refers to the Habs fans/fake fans that come here and goad posters into angry posts and such. Not the negative B's fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]troll free??? Itr's like you guys are still in the Cold War - someone is either a patriot or a commie. I admit to being one of those B fans who comes here most often to vent frustrations. When they play good and up to their potential after the game I am happy to have a dish of ice cream and go to bed. Some folk use blogs and forums to vent and other use them like an 'Up With People' concert. Whatever ones inclinations, they should be able to come here and express an opinion without having to deal with playground name calling. Great win for the Bruins tonight. I wish the playoffs were starting tomorrow.
    Posted by pumpsiefan[/QUOTE]
    So what you're saying is that someone should be able to come to a forum and say whatever they want without fear of having their feelings hurt.I strongly disagree.By all means,say whatever you'd like but be prepared to hear opinions to the contrary.I suggest keeping your feelings on the inside if they're so fragile.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Excellent game for the Bruins tonight. TT has the Vezina sewn up. And Big Z should get the Norris. Now I just want to see the B's lay a MONSTER sh*tbeating on the pansy-azz Leafs on Thursday. Let's go Boston!!! 10-0 over the Toronto dikk-sukkers on Thursday! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

LUCIC,

we finally agree.  bring on the Habs and it was a nice win against a team in dire need of wins.  Chara did a great job tonight and TT may have signed his 1st name on the vezina. 

Good win.  Still a chance to catch the caps.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]LUCIC, we finally agree.  bring on the Habs and it was a nice win against a team in dire need of wins.  Chara did a great job tonight and TT may have signed his 1st name on the vezina.  Good win.  Still a chance to catch the caps.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Yea I am getting tired of all this talk one week its Price next week Rinne or Lundqvist for the Vezina. TT has been the best and his numbers proove it barring he goes in the tank in his final starts TT should be a lock for it in my opinion.

Also I said I wanted the habs even before the last game. Bottom line we are more talented than them at all positions including the most important in goal. The playoffs the physical play goes up much higher than the regular season. Montreal went home in 5 games last season when they played a physical team in philly.

I just hope we don't lose another game 7 but I am  going to try to not worry about that and just enjoy the ride that hopefuly ends in a duckboat parade.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

+1 no complaints..except against CHI for aggravatiung the Thornton situation.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Very impressive... again the Bs played very well but also they played smart which is something that they will have to do in the playoffs!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Great game from pillar to post. Loved the pass by Chara to Marchand in the first period. Didn't result in a goal, but God it was great pass and a very exciting play. Well done B's. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Almost everything went right for the Bruins tonight.  Best passing I have seen from the team this season.  It was strange not seeing the puck bounce over sticks every other pass.  The team was able to take advantage of the Blackhawks' fatigue, and beat them to the puck most of the time. 

A lot of things went right tonight.  If they can figure out a way to keep things going right like they did tonight, this could be a very good spring.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from servedupfresh. Show servedupfresh's posts

i agree with the general synopsis of tonights game. it was satisfying to see the bruins put together a full 60 minute effort against a very good but inconsistent hockey club. what has worried me all season is if the bruins can stand up to the skill and athleticism of other teams like the hawks, wings, kings, flyers, and i hate to say it but the habs. the home and home against the wings really got me worried especially and i consider the habs a special case. this is because of the history, but also every time the bruins beat the habs they made them play their own game, either they pummeled them physically or they made them play undisciplined. i think that tonights game quelled a lot of worries because they kept up with the skill and the pace of the game. they actually went beyond it and matched up chance for chance and beyond. but they also played a disciplined game physically and that really impressed me. this game looked like a playoff game and was a good test for the bruins, but they must not get too high on themselves as the hawks played a game last night in detroit that was very taxing on their depleted top six. so as good as the victory is i hope that claude circled the wagons and really emphasizes consistency because even if this team losses in the playoffs, if they play this way then they deserve respect.

Sections
Shortcuts