Nice win by the B's tonight!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Re: Nice win by the B's tonight!

Solid Team win!  The "2nd" tier players are doing their part well.  That means, Campbell, Peverly, Marchard, boychuks...etc..  This is how you win the cup!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Great win...but......this ain't the 2010 Black Hawks.  This is a team fighting to merely make the post season, and a team coming off a grinding ot win against Detroit, the evening before.
    The B's dominated last nite, but it was as much about a terrible Chicago effort... as it was a wonderful B's game.  Toronto woulda pounded em too, and that will be a much tougher game.  I hate the thoughts of TO beating us 4-2 in the season series.
     The Chara pass to Marchand was mentioned here.  That was A list, hi lite reel, PMD material.  Chara's offensive skills are quite under rated IMO, and his offensive potential is scary.
    I hope no one gets much time off.  Practices and travel burn out players..not games.  The b's really need to build momentum.  No matter how insignificant the games, and no matter how watered down the team is....a 3 game losing streak, going into the playoffs is not good.     

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

In Response to Re: Nice win by the B's tonight!:
    [QUOTE]Great win...but......this ain't the 2010 Black Hawks.  This is a team fighting to merely make the post season, and a team coming off a grinding ot win against Detroit, the evening before. The B's dominated last nite, but it was as much about a terrible Chicago effort... as it was a wonderful B's game.  Toronto woulda pounded em too, and that will be a much tougher game.  I hate the thoughts of TO beating us 4-2 in the season series.  The Chara pass to Marchand was mentioned here.  That was A list, hi lite reel, PMD material.  Chara's offensive skills are quite under rated IMO, and his offensive potential is scary. I hope no one gets much time off.  Practices and travel burn out players..not games.  The b's really need to build momentum.  No matter how insignificant the games, and no matter how watered down the team is....a 3 game losing streak, going into the playoffs is not good.     
    Posted by stevegm[/QUOTE]

Actually Chicago schooled Toronto pretty good in the last meeting.  Toronto was a bit tired that game, but they were never in it.

Boston deserves kudos for their effort.  I was at a bar watching this game and the Leaf game at the same time, going back and forth.

Boston, I thought, dominated the Black Hawks and their team speed has improved since the acquisitions.

I also think Chara is taking his game to another level offensively.  TT was solide

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Only caught the third period of the Rangers game, but last night was a continuation of that IMO; very determined hockey. If a loss can be taken positively it was that Rangers game, because the Bruins did not give up for 1 second and only failed to tie the game because the Rangers had 5 players and a good golie packing the crease (littel exageration). Really happy for the Bruins and their uber-loyal fans; went to my first game in years this year after moving from B-town (former season ticket holder) and really like the way this group is coming together.

Sections
Shortcuts