Nicely done Julien! Atta boy Tuuk!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Nicely done Julien! Atta boy Tuuk!

Thank You CJ? You called a T.O with the lead & no 4th liners in the last 8 min or so! Also, good choice on giving Rask another start! He was great tonite. I'd say his 2nd best game of the season overall for him. The Fla. game being his best. He held the fort while Boston was a little sluggish for a bit. Nice job. Thought TK was great considering he had what? 20 min to meet his new teammates. I know it was only the Sens, but the PP was spread out a lot more. That's a sign of confidence & really increases options. It can only get better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Nicely done Julien! Atta boy Tuuk!

The question now becomes, who starts next game? TT or Tuuka.

By the way, I think the time out was more for Kelly's sake. It seemed Julien was talking right to him....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

TT starts the next game. Gives him ample time to rest without letting him get too rusty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'd also give CJ props for effectively incorporating into the lneup two players who have never even practised with the team before. Not an easy coaching task.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Nicely done Julien! Atta boy Tuuk!:
    [QUOTE]I'd also give CJ props for effectively incorporating into the lneup two players who have never even practised with the team before. Not an easy coaching task.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Yep! Your right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]The question now becomes, who starts next game? TT or Tuuka. By the way, I think the time out was more for Kelly's sake. It seemed Julien was talking right to him....
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

T gets the starts Tues against the Flames! Sat against the Nuks & depending if TT gets another back to back goose eggs like 09' he'll start Sun against the OIL too! If not Rask.
    Yes he was talking to Kelly, but not just to him! Rex asked him a question & he talked to him. I think CJ maybe finally learning!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Tuukka played great tonite...let him start against Calgary. Kaberle looked great,  real smooth and cool as ice. Team played  sound defensively . March was awesome.....love it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Tuukka played great tonite...let him start against Calgary. Kaberle looked great,  real smooth and cool as ice. Team played  sound defensively . March was awesome.....love it!
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

Whether you like it or not! TT is the # 1 & unless TT gets injured that's not changing this season! I'll put $100 bucks down that TT gets the start in Calgary! Wanna bet?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nicely done Julien! Atta boy Tuuk! : T gets the starts Tues against the Flames! Sat against the Nuks & depending if TT gets another back to back goose eggs like 09' he'll start Sun against the OIL too! If not Rask. Yes he was talking to Kelly, but not just to him! Rex asked him a question & he talked to him. I think CJ maybe finally learning!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess he can be taught...lol. But seriously, I hope the last two games has given Julien some renewed confidence in Rask. For a while it looked like Claude was going to run TT ragged....

Also, based on tonights game I think Seguin has earned the last roster sport over Paille when Peverly comes on Sunday....just my opinion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Well after learning that the B's can still send Tyler back down to Jr's. They have 5 natural centers on top of that excluding him. That could happen. I have mixed feelings on that scenario, but ya never know.

Oh yea! I think this was a HUGE boost for Tuuka & I hope he starts every 3rd game from here on out!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Well after learning that the B's can still send Tyler back down to Jr's. They have 5 natural centers on top of that excluding him. That could happen. I have mixed feelings on that scenario, but ya never know.

I think the only way they would do this is if at the trade deadline they really thought they needed to make one more deal and needed the cap room. Otherwise it would be completely pointless to send Seguin back to Plymouth..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nicely done Julien! Atta boy Tuuk! : Whether you like it or not! TT is the # 1 & unless TT gets injured that's not changing this season! I'll put $100 bucks down that TT gets the start in Calgary! Wanna bet?
    Julien should play Rask , he needs some games. Thomas needs some rest..you play the hot hand. I can see Tuukka getting on a roll . IMO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

All I want to say is keep the goalies splitting gms. from here on in to give Thomas a rest and keep Rask positive. Me personally would play TT on tuesday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

TT versus the Flames

TT versus the Canucks

Tuukka versus the Oilers

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Agreed.  Nicely done starting Tuuk again and working the new guys in.  Gave Kelly a lot of looks and threw Kaberle in every PP, as he should.  Did I notice Chara shooting a lot more off the TK feeds rather than thinking too much?

Of course, Id rather see Rask play 2 out of every 3, but I know that wont happen, but getting him back on the ice where he belongs and seeing him settle down is heartwarming.

One thing is, right now there's a bit of competition all over the roster for the B's, from the forwards to the D to even the goalies (maybe).  very healthy.  I love the shake-up!

Sections
Shortcuts