Nikolay Zherdev

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Nikolay Zherdev

He's a very skilled player, still unclaimed in free agency. He's got the skill, and the Bruins need one more skill player on the forward front to deep enough for next year. How about Zherdev with Seguin? That would be a fast slick combo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: Nikolay Zherdev

stop

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joebondo. Show joebondo's posts

There's a reason why he can't stick with a team....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Why stop.  PC has been known to show interest in the past.  He will theoretically be signing another one year deal.  With Marchand in and Savard out we have twelve forwards leaving cap space and roster space.  He obviously wouldn't be handed anything, but an opportunity to compete with the likes of Pouliott, Caron, Sauve, Paille, and Thornton for ice time.  How is this a non-starter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I am not of fan of Nik's play at all.  Subtraction by addition.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

he'll be in the K

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If he's not in the K, make him a non-roster invitee.  If he floats, he's flushed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Bottom line is we need good linemates for Seguin. Seguin needs to play with skilled players to maximize his talent. I would have loved to see him with someone like Versteeg, but Zherdev has the skill and speed also. This becomes important especially lplaying faster teams in the playoffs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: Nikolay Zherdev:
    [QUOTE]Bottom line is we need good linemates for Seguin. Seguin needs to play with skilled players to maximize his talent. I would have loved to see him with someone like Versteeg, but Zherdev has the skill and speed also. This becomes important especially lplaying faster teams in the playoffs.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

keyword "GOOD players." zherdev is not one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

No heart.  It is one thing to give a no heart guy a try but 2 is too much.  Pouliot is enough for now!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Nikolay Zherdev is this years version of Peter schaffer! No thanks. This guy couldn't stay on ice for the flyers while th...

In Response to Re: Nikolay Zherdev:
    [QUOTE]Bottom line is we need good linemates for Seguin. Seguin needs to play with skilled players to maximize his talent. I would have loved to see him with someone like Versteeg, but Zherdev has the skill and speed also. This becomes important especially lplaying faster teams in the playoffs.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think Bergeron and Marchand should be able to keep up with Tyler Seguin.  Can he keep up with them yet is more of the question.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

NYET!!!!....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I have friends who are diehard Flyer fans, they hate him.  Pass.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

He seems like of those players who will look absolutely invisible trying to play in the CJ system, esp. given his reputation. If he doesn't go KHL, he's got "Florida - salary cap floor" signing written all over him.

Sections
Shortcuts