Nine teams that have cap issues and need to think of moves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Nine teams that have cap issues and need to think of moves

Vancouver  Zero dollars Bieska is big trade rumour
    Calgary      Zero dollars Regehr is the trade rumour
    NJD           Zero dollars Volchenkov Langenbrunner
    Philly         Zero dollars  No one yet
    Pittsburgh  150,000.00  Staal when back from injury
    Boston      290,000.00  I think Ryder to Stl.
    Detroit      400,000.00  No one yet
    Chicago    600,000.00   Hossa when healthy
    Montreal   900,000.00 Markov with LTIR could make more space when decision is made they are not trading but may look for d man when markov is put on LTIR

I been reading/listening to get different info from assorted sources

Other teams making moves NYR Del Zotto SJ setouguchhi I'm thinking cause of their hot rookie couture and Toronto are not happy with d men and may look for a goalie to replace JSG may dump him at trade deadline. Ottawa are itching to make some moves.

I am waiting for these teams to be busy after xmas trade break except Philly and Detroit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Nine teams that have cap issues and need to think of moves

What would be the combined hit for Hossa and Bieska?

Bobo thanks for keeping up the interesting hockey talk on these boards. Lately all the threads are just canadians talking smack to each other.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

This is an excellent info thread.  A couple of the defensemen (Bieska and maybe Regehr) above would help the Bs and Setouguchhi needs a change of scenery.  When you say Ryder to St. Louis are you talking trade deadline?  If so you must think the Bs are not going to make the playoffs at this point, true?  Or do you think St. Louis has a player the Bs would want?  Just curious.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

St Louis has been a frequent trade partner, and has a number of young defensemen [ not Pietrangelo] that could come back. Peter has to make some adjustments to allow for 3 solid lines. Recchi is probably the biggest emotional decision, but he just has not played well, and hurts many of the opportunities that Bergeron creates, although Bergie would never complain. IMO they also need to replace Thornton with someone who plays Hockey.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Bogie I agree with "Thornton with someone who plays Hockey." because I think Campbell could set up a capable winger quite a bit. Caron and Sauve could platoon here or Bergfors at $900,000 is being shopped by Atlanta.

If PC were to find a taker or just demote Ryder then I'd like to see Pitkanen come in. PC has the picks to bring in Joni 6' 3" 27 years young whom has 16 assists is a plus- 7 and he's a one year rental UFA if it doesn't work out.

Sections
Shortcuts