nitemare-38: Good grief.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mexicenfood. Show mexicenfood's posts

Re: nitemare-38: Good grief.

In Response to Re: nitemare-38: Good grief.:
    [QUOTE]Supporting child labor, deplorable working conditions, taking jobs outside of North America, supporting international crime, theft, smuggling, trademark and licensing infringement, taking money away from the NHL, teams, and players. Not to mention they look like crap and anyone who's paying attention can tell. But if you overlook all that stuff, nothing I suppose.
    Posted by hibachibbq3[/QUOTE]

Hippie

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

In Response to [QUOTE]In Response to Re: nitemare-38: Good grief. : Hippie
    Posted by mexicenfood[/QUOTE]

You forgot to switch back to your regular account.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Supporting child labor, deplorable working conditions, taking jobs outside of North America, supporting international crime, theft, smuggling, trademark and licensing infringement, taking money away from the NHL, teams, and players. Not to mention they look like crap and anyone who's paying attention can tell. But if you overlook all that stuff, nothing I suppose.
    So as long as it's "official Reebok" it's OK then.........

http://www.chinalaborwatch.org/pro/proshow-114.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Hey, maybe they fell off the back of a truck? Stuff falls off of trucks constantly in Boston... ;-)
    Nitmare, GLAD you are back!!!
    Doc

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nitemare-38: Good grief. : Just so everybody on here is clear, the jerseys Nitemare was seller were, indeed, knockoffs - counterfeits, more appropriately.  He was offering Reebok jerseys with fight-straps for $60.  The only jerseys Reebok makes with fight straps is the RBK EDGE, which is worn on ice by the players and is available (albeit in a slightly different style) to the general public for about $300.  The fact that he could sell these at such a low cost is Clue #1.  Clue #2 is that jerseys retailers buy these jerseys from Reebok for $150.  The fact that Nitemare was getting these from "a buddy" at 60% off wholesale is a tell-tale sign that they are fake jerseys. Whether or not he knew he was soliciting fake jerseys is of no object.  Once it became clear to Boston.com, they had no choice to remove the threads and the user.  Whether you know it or not, counterfeit hockey sweaters are a big deal.  The NHL keeps tabs on it and any sites selling such jerseys are shut down by the federal government.  Boston.com had no choice, from a legal standpoint, to shut the thread and the user down. So don't shoot the messenger, and I'm sure Nitemare will be back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Go away...never heard of you...new troll alert. IGNORE

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nitemare-38: Good grief. : Just so everybody on here is clear, the jerseys Nitemare was seller were, indeed, knockoffs - counterfeits, more appropriately.  He was offering Reebok jerseys with fight-straps for $60.  The only jerseys Reebok makes with fight straps is the RBK EDGE, which is worn on ice by the players and is available (albeit in a slightly different style) to the general public for about $300.  The fact that he could sell these at such a low cost is Clue #1.  Clue #2 is that jerseys retailers buy these jerseys from Reebok for $150.  The fact that Nitemare was getting these from "a buddy" at 60% off wholesale is a tell-tale sign that they are fake jerseys. Whether or not he knew he was soliciting fake jerseys is of no object.  Once it became clear to Boston.com, they had no choice to remove the threads and the user.  Whether you know it or not, counterfeit hockey sweaters are a big deal.  The NHL keeps tabs on it and any sites selling such jerseys are shut down by the federal government.  Boston.com had no choice, from a legal standpoint, to shut the thread and the user down. So don't shoot the messenger, and I'm sure Nitemare will be back.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nitemare-38: Good grief. : .....and Nitemare too........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

LOL! You Dirty Dog!!! Keep your head up Dez!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nitemare-38: Good grief. : I guess the three of us are gonna have to go to Halftime Pizza before a game this year and laugh at all the suckers wearing their knockoff jerseys while we look freshhhhhhhh in our EDGEs (and guzzle 32oz beers).

You know who cares about the cost of other's clothing?

Girls.

You know who buys super expensive brand name stuff to impress others?

Girls and fools.

Enjoy your freshhhhhhhhh jersey.  No one cares.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I made a new account and said I did it. I'm in the process of getting everyone banned so I can have this place to myself and the trolls.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Wow, someone is really impressed with themselves and desperately needs to tell the unwashed masses how to live their lives.  Hopefully, someone GAS.

I'll bet you and your freesssshhh friends are real smug treats to be around. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Good to see that nitemare-38 is still onboard. He's a good contributor with an avatar I just can't get enough of.

Sad to see the trolls still buzzing around here. Still waiting for something permanent to be done about them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]I sent an email to Boston.com and I bet im not the only one.
    Posted by mexicenfood[/QUOTE]

way to be a hero buddy! for all of us really. why dont u just mind your own business and ignore the thread and let the moderators do there job?

so 1 post into your start on the bruins forum u thought u would report another poster? did u even ask nite about the jerseys? so u just saw the thread sent an email? wow thats awesome!

i don't know about everyone else but its times like this as far as this forum goes i wish the bruins never won the the cup because just giving these pinheads like mexicanfood a place to jump on broad an contribute absolutely nothing. i don't believe for a minute this clown(mexicenfood) or the other clown (hqhqfqhqhq) or what ever his name is, arent other posters who are afraid to fess up.

nite no apologies necessary, just going to have to ignore the trolls.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Ya know what everybody? This was payback because of my big mouth. I mouthed off to the wrong person at the wrong time. They saw their chance to get back at me. However; thanx to the loyals in here; they had their chance & still LOST!!! We as a team came back huge & WON!! Gee; this sounds an awful lot like another team we know! Looks like Luongo lost the air in his tires AGAIN & Timmy stood tall (plse let me have my moment & be Thomas just this once?) Heh,heh!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]Ya know what everybody? This was payback because of my big mouth. I mouthed off to the wrong person at the wrong time. They saw their chance to get back at me. However; thanx to the loyals in here; they had their chance & still LOST!!! We as a team came back huge & WON!! Gee; this sounds an awful lot like another team we know! Looks like Luongo lost the air in his tires AGAIN & Timmy stood tall (plse let me have my moment & be Thomas just this once?) Heh,heh!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I was with you until this goofy @ss post. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

What I don't understand is nitemare goes through all this aggro in the effort of trying to do folks a solid with the jerseys yet some poster whose screen name escapes me at the moment often used the Bruin Blog to sell sports gear, I think.  Anyone else remember seeing those "ads?"  So, one misdirected complaint against nite and he's gone?  Hmm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: nitemare-38: Good grief. : I was with you until this goofy @ss post. 
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Comon Ricky where's ur sense of haha! May as well laugh about it! My post was as goofy as the person who reported me. Just trying to make light of the whole mess!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

wow what's going on ????  I've been taking a break and time off for a week now and mayhem has set in ???  LOL
    Glad to see it's always the same people starting trouble.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]wow what's going on ????  I've been taking a break and time off for a week now and mayhem has set in ???  LOL Glad to see it's always the same people starting trouble.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

don't bother legion! trolls,trolls.trolls. apparently now all u need is one post to report other posters for a small mistake. watch what u say or do because if u don't new members who dont even know u can send emails to the forums moderators to have u silenced!!!! be careful. ridiculous

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Nice to see you back, Nite.

Even if some of your posts are 'goofy @ss'.

;^)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

I guess if everyone's happy that he is back, why is this thread continuing?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I guess if everyone's happy that he is back, why is this thread continuing?
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

I guess it's because people keep adding to it? I mean it just got 2 post bigger. 1 by you asking & 2 by me responding to your question.

Sections
Shortcuts