NJ v. Philly-Series Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Re: NJ v. Philly-Series Thread

All done. 3-1 Devils.

I guess we'll have to wait a little bit to talk to Adam Oates about the PP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I really should have remembed the comment I made about the Flyers beating the Penguins not meaning they would go deep because Bryzgalov would eventually fail them when I made my round 2 picks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: NJ v. Philly-Series Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NJ v. Philly-Series Thread : Very true RHO. Its just that is would be sad to see someone on the NJ roster get injured by a Rinaldo or another because they think there are no consequences. That's all.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

jm - Absolutely understood.  Besides in Clarkson they have another tough guy but who can play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NJ v. Philly-Series Thread : jm - Absolutely understood.  Besides in Clarkson they have another tough guy but who can play.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't Clarkson look good in black and gold?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NJ v. Philly-Series Thread : Wouldn't Clarkson look good in black and gold?
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Perfect.  All one seems to read or hear about him is he's tough, has a touch around the net as displayed by his 30 goals this year and doesn't take shifts off.  Not bad for an undrafted player.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NJ v. Philly-Series Thread : Perfect.  All one seems to read or hear about him is he's tough, has a touch around the net as displayed by his 30 goals this year and doesn't take shifts off.  Not bad for an undrafted player.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Undrafted, wow. There are probably a number of GM's shaking their heads over this. Even if he proves to be a consistent 20 goal guy who also supplies plenty of toughness he is well worth the $2.7 million per year he is getting.