NJD and Toronto are going to move players!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: NJD and Toronto are going to move players!

None of these from TO and NJ, NJ will not part with Parise.

Rolston got a PC type deal he  has 5M for 2 more years. Even at 2.5M he is not worth any deal to replace any one. Camp and Pail are getting 1M each, if it was Rolston from 5 years ago def, but not now, he should have never been let go.

Trade Seid 1-10-11 3.25M and Fer 1-5-6  2.25M frees up 5.5M to Phoe for Yandle 1.2M and Wolski 3.8M. Then callup YA. They are sure to give us a good PMD at 1.2.  We are not about to scoop a PMD from anyone that will not cost us more than he is worth.  PC prove me wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: NJD and Toronto are going to move players!:
    [QUOTE]None of these from TO and NJ, NJ will not part with Parise. Rolston got a PC type deal he  has 5M for 2 more years. Even at 2.5M he is not worth any deal to replace any one. Camp and Pail are getting 1M each, if it was Rolston from 5 years ago def, but not now, he should have never been let go. Trade Seid 1-10-11 3.25M and Fer 1-5-6  2.25M frees up 5.5M to Phoe for Yandle 1.2M and Wolski 3.8M. Then callup YA. They are sure to give us a good PMD at 1.2.  We are not about to scoop a PMD from anyone that will not cost us more than he is worth.  PC prove me wrong.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    Everyone keeps going on about wanting Yandle but from what I've been seeing of him lately,there is too much Wideman in his game and because of Kovalchuk,NJ may be forced to part ways with Parise(unlikely but maybe).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NJD and Toronto are going to move players! : Everyone keeps going on about wanting Yandle but from what I've been seeing of him lately,there is too much Wideman in his game and because of Kovalchuk,NJ may be forced to part ways with Parise(unlikely but maybe).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Don't be fooled, Dez.  Yandle is the real deal..or at least in my opinion is going to be in 1-2 years max.  For that reason, however, Phoenix isn't going to move him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Parise is the only player im interested in from both teams

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NJD and Toronto are going to move players! : Don't be fooled, Dez.  Yandle is the real deal..or at least in my opinion is going to be in 1-2 years max.  For that reason, however, Phoenix isn't going to move him.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Admittedly I only had a small sample of his game to go by.You're probably right about him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

The more I read the crazier you guys get ! Boston is currentlyt sitting 4th overall in the enitre league...and you guys are ready to trade away everything but the kithcen sink to improve this team ?  Thank God none of you are Boston's manager. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

BOA, if you mean 13th in the league in points and tied for 7th in points in the division, then yeah, you're absolutely right.

I think most here agree that another piece is needed, OR the players currently here have to step it up significantly in order for them to make a deep run. They've been a very middling team to this point, as evidenced by their record.