NO BRUINS ON CENTER ICE TOMORROW

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

NO BRUINS ON CENTER ICE TOMORROW

The only way to see tomorrow's game [if you don't have NESN] is to add RDS,which I have and I will promptly remove after tomorrow's game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: NO BRUINS ON CENTER ICE TOMORROW

i checked my listings for tommorrow, and it is being provided by center ice for me- adirondacks,ny...i hope this does not change-this is a game i've been waiting for!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

My guide has it listed on NHL Centre Ice Ch. 354 (Shaw).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

It shows on DirecTV's listing too, ch777.  Not sure what Dallas Smith is talking about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

it's also on TSNMH (1402 on Bell)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Bell has it on Centre Ice for Nor Ont in HD

Go Bruins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Anyone know about whether Center Ice (online) will be showing the game in Ontario or whether it will be blacked out?

If blacked out, can someone PM me a link to where the game will be shown.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

TSN2

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea be careful of that listing Shupe! 3x this year already TSN2 had Bruins games scheduled than took them off the schedule an hour before game time. And I don't know where you saw that on TSN2 sched, because right now on Monday Mar,7/11 at 9:40 MST it says Col @ Minn!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite,

its a montreal feed for the game.  I havent noticed but there is no way that game isnt on one of my channels.  Frig i will watch in french and turn a radio station feed on

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

In Response to Re: NO BRUINS ON CENTER ICE TOMORROW:
    [QUOTE]It shows on DirecTV's listing too, ch777.  Not sure what Dallas Smith is talking about.
    Posted by siestafiesta[/QUOTE] I live in the Maritimes and called my cable company and they did inform me it is only available on RDS .We will have to wait and see till tomorrow I guess.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

RDS  = TSN....TSN owns RDS...the game is available on RDS or the TSN Habs channel. TSN Habs channel is only available to folks in Quebec and Ontario I believe.  It is not avialable on TSN2. This is only for Canada.

I'm at work tomorrow nite, so I'll only be able to check here on Boston Globe for the updates. Internet is not an option at work as they don't allow streaming of any sorts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I live in NS and get the RDS feed in HD.  It will be on TV for me no matter what.  I have the NHL pkg and all the sports pkg.  I am not worried.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

If TSN2 is showing the game will it be blacked out for center ice subscribers like they do for TSN games?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I live in Southern Ontario & the Bruins- Habs game is listed on Center Ice channel 437. TSN is showing curling & TSN 2 is showing Minnesota - Colorado. Weird that this game wouldn't be on national tv here but I will gladly take the NESN feed from Center Ice any day rather than the biased Canadian stations here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

TSN alternate feed Bell SAT 1402 HD ///402 STANDARD

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'll get it with teh Center Ice package.  Thrilled it is not on the NHL Network, because then you usually get stuck with the visiting announcers who whine about the Bruins the whole game.  The Tampa game was brutal...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm in Virginia and Comcast centre ice is at 7:30 on 780

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone know about whether Center Ice (online) will be showing the game in Ontario or whether it will be blacked out? If blacked out, can someone PM me a link to where the game will be shown.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

The game will be blacked out in all Eastern Canada Time Zone because it is airing on RDS, as is the usual case.

If you want a good feed, go to - veetle.com and click on sports channels. You will more likely than not get a nice clear feed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

This has been working for me: http://atdhenet.tv/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

To those B's fans in the Toronto area. I'm with rogers and they have the game listed on channel 380.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

bell has it on tsn-m (402), not tsn2.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

[QUOTE]If TSN2 is showing the game will it be blacked out for center ice subscribers like they do for TSN games?
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

TSN2  tonite is Minny - Avs game....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

[QUOTE]It's not listed on the schedule but TSN2 is showing the game. http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357050
    Posted by toasterovenhead[/QUOTE]
    TSN 2  is Minny - Avs game