NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call

Not blaming Thomas for the 0-2 start. The whole team is to blame.
    Julien has to try something , no choice now.  It could be a sweep now.
    Rask must get the start to wake these guys up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Re: NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call

Got to hand it to you man you are tough you
    still have faith! You must work for the bomb squad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call:
    Not blaming Thomas for the 0-2 start. The whole team is to blame. Julien has to try something , no choice now.  It could be a sweep now. Rask must get the start to wake these guys up.
    Posted by BsLegion

Still agree this series is far from over but something needs to be changed. Julien's decision making has me questioning him lately. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I could live with Rask getting the call... TT not spectacular.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Too little too late and Julien has no guts!!  He will go out with his old loser mentality!!  Now everyone is asking for Tukka i been saying that before it even started!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I agree Legion. If I were the coach Rask would start game 3. If that does not motivate the team, nothing will...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

he does need to make that big first save, though i'm not usre anyone would have had the first 2. I've seen him make them before and it would be huge. Price made the big first one on Lucic,
    A change does need to be made, and I would put Seguin in for Thornton and Caron for Paille, if for no other reason than to  just change things up. yeah they are not battle tested, but 2 rookies proving they can play wouldn't be a bad change of pace. Right now, DO SOMETHING!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call:
    I could live with Rask getting the call... TT not spectacular.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Don Cherry was on CBC post-game saying Thomas is a "guesser" who when on his game is good but when he "zigs and the puck zags as it is right now, he's off his game."

Cherry says Rask should be in on Monday even though he hasn't played in a while but it would take a lot of guts to yank Thomas at this point. Fair enough but the Bruins' plight is more than Thomas. The team in front of him aren't helping the cause.  I say the Rask call is worth a try. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I agree Legion. If I were the coach Rask would start game 3. If that does not motivate the team, nothing will...
    Posted by jmwalters

If you want to make a real statement I would start Khubodin. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Got to hand it to you man you are tough you still have faith! You must work for the bomb squad.
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE

LOL to the only troll that makes me laugh.  Come on , me tough ?  nah, you haven't been reading my posts.  I predicted the Habs to beat the Bruins in 6 (after tonight ouch). 
    I'm just looking for ideas that will prove what I said when I knew the Bruins would play the Habs wrong.  I wanted to be wrong more than anything esle.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I agree, Tuukka has to get the call on Monday.  They also absolutely need to find a way to score on the PP (we've been saying it all year, I know).  I don't know if Seguin might be the answer or not, but they're 0-7 so far in the series with no reason to believe he could make it worse, so might as well.  Defensive zone turnovers have been killer, too. They are what they are on D, they just have to play better.  I'll be watching and pulling for them no matter what - I never give up hope.  I'll leave that to the losers on here.  You know who you are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call : If you want to make a real statement I would start Khubodin. 
    Posted by callodthedom19

HAHAHA!!!! Now that is just crazy enough to work. I can just see Sinden all boozed up with a scotch in his hand telling CJ that their providence goalie is going to start next game!!! Brilliant!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

2 U's. 2 K's. two, whatever... hate to quote jacka$$ edwards, but, its time for tuukka. if i remember correctly, he does have a decent road record.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call : If you want to make a real statement I would start Khubodin. 
    Posted by callodthedom19

Now that's a statement ! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Why not play with 4 guys upfront... not like it will change something on offense and put Rask with Khudobin in net :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call : Now that's a statement ! 
    Posted by BsLegion

I would also start all the black aces and sit the guys that aren't trying. If that's even possible. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call : Still agree this series is far from over but something needs to be changed. Julien's decision making has me questioning him lately. 
    Posted by callodthedom19

LATELY......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

This is why CJ should of forgot about stats & meaningless regular season games & kept both fresh all season. Now Thomas is struggling in the most important time of year & Rask was a spectator most of the season.

Regular season is pretty meaningless. You have to coach with the big picture in mind & you have to manage the team with the big picture in mind. Not a good situation now but I think they have to go with Rask now & certainly going forward.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I agree Rask in for game 3.  Also Seguin.  Who's out?  Ryder?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call : LATELY......
    Posted by Beezfan4life

I'm a blame the players first type of guy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I agree Rask in for game 3.  Also Seguin.  Who's out?  Ryder?
    Posted by olsonstephanie

I call as it is, I think,  but Ryder has just been invisible.  If Seguin gets the call I'm certain Ryder will be the odd man out.
    I would drop Kelly to the 4th line and put Campbell up.  Maybe even bring Peverly up and drop Recchi to the 3rd line.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

In Response to Re: NO CHOICE. Rask must get the call :
    Got to hand it to you man you are tough you still have faith! You must work for the bomb squad. Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE LOL to the only troll that makes me laugh.  Come on , me tough ?  nah, you haven't been reading my posts.  I predicted the Habs to beat the Bruins in 6 (after tonight ouch).  I'm just looking for ideas that will prove what I said when I knew the Bruins would play the Habs wrong.  I wanted to be wrong more than anything esle.
    Posted by BsLegion

Hah Troll No...
    Follower of human misery (bruins fan) yes!

Nothing like a good train wreck.....

Come on now be really honest did you think this
    team was going to sniff the 3rd round this year, or in any
    year to follow.

Must admit the faith and goodwill of all fans on this site is
    worth the price of admission!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Thomas is not the blame, although the rebounds were juicy considering Chara was not playing.  Rask is desperate.  I would not let him play in Montreal.  Not a good idea consideering the crowd, pressure, and lastly the fact Thomas got the Bs into the playoff position  Thomas will have to find a way to play Vezina trophy games ahead.  I am an optimistic when looking ahead, a pessimtic person when staring at reality.  I think that is a better perspective, than being consistently and utterly boring with the "I was right" negative thinking.  That said, where were the centers tonight, the solid defense system, and brilliant coaching?  All are to blame!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

No way! This will hurt Thomas's trade value.

And let's spare Rask the grief of another meltdown from those in front of him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

knowing cj hell stck with thomas seguin on the other hand could get the call

Sections
Shortcuts