Re: No cup for you this year

Your typical Habs fan:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

In Response to Re: No cup for you this year:
    Your typical Habs fan:
    Posted by dbg1

what?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Typical Hab fans you can't accept losing to the Bruins. Just take it from me the Bruins won because we were the better team, i will take the breaks we needed to win. It is about time that we got the breaks instead of Montreal. Maybe you should call your GM and tell them to get goal scorers that can score on even strength and learn to toughen up and stop whining when the Habs are eliminated. Was it not that Boucher was in your organization and typical mix up Habs office gurus's let him slip by. STUPID TYPICAL MTL. MOVE who's next Kirk Muller.DUMB  DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Like I've said before, they can be quite entertaining on a slow day. Not to mention it puts a smile on my face when hab fans are to ashamed to admit who there team is.
    Posted by pauly1

I'm with pauly...I usually ignore the trolls; but It is rainy outside so I don't have anything better to do than to entertain myself antagonizing the habs trolls who really don't have anything to look forward to because their team sucks so much this year and was beat by their arch nemesis.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Electric storm ! Lightning's damages
    Posted by 2011hockey

What is an "electric storm"? Is that like the electric slide? Learn the language mon ami.
    Go B'S!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

The really horrific part for Montreal is the fact that the Bruins, with all the young talent and a real nice pick in the next draft, are going to be controlling the division for at least another 5 to 10 years. Of course they are gonna come here and talk sh*t, its all they have left, cause the Habs are irrelevant for the foreseeable future.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Why so frustrated...? what's wrong with you guys?... why so upset?  come on it's only a sport board !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

how can you have the last laugh if you get knocked out in the first round? how can you have any laugh when you win two on the road and then lose 4 out out of 5?
    Posted by thedauber1

Knocked????? who's been knocked out... i'M not calling a seventh game serie in OT that way.. they gave you a hard time...wake up puppy! you won the serie by only one goal.. nothing to be so proud of.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Electric storm ! Lightning's damages

Posted by 2011hockey
    Hockey2011 it's electrical storm or thunderstorm anyway i kinda like your post....Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scabkiller. Show scabkiller's posts

how sad do you need to be to be on another team's board debating these ridiculous points... at what time do the scabs play tomorrow?? get the hell out of here you sad piece of dog crap... get a life

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

what a jerk you are Scabkiller

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Bullying does'nt work with me.... how vulgar Bostonian can be, hope you don't educate your kids like you've been raised so sad having dummies parents...
    Posted by Greatseason

If you dont like it, take your stupid posts elsewhere!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

mind your own business motley fool!
    Posted by Greatseason

You insult his parents and then tell him to mind his own business />?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rush2112err. Show rush2112err's posts

better than having dummy posters like the supermoron greatseason. timmy thomas will lead this team to the stanley cup. better than the golf competittion that the habs are currently doing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

read carefully ... before saying stupidities! it was for GR209

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

better than having dummy posters like the supermoron greatseason. timmy thomas will lead this team to the stanley cup. better than the golf competittion that the habs are currently doing.
    Posted by rush2112err

are you talking about your puppet on a string goalie?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Shouldn't the Scabs fans in this thread be on the golf course paying attention to their players hadicaps instead of being on this board acting like they are hadicappped.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

may i remind you i live here in Boston?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

FOUR!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

i thought greatseason lives in nantucket with the rest of the f*gs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

A scab fan living in boston...how many time have you been beaten up in your life....Just remember this saying as you are rooming with your mom..."MA The meatloaf"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

A scab fan living in boston...how many time have you been beaten up in your life....Just remember this saying as you are rooming with your mom..."MA The meatloaf"
    Posted by GR2009

Obviously, not enough!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

never been in fact...were you?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

we are taught to not hit girls, that makes perfect sense.  

Sections
Shortcuts