No cup for you this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

Re: No cup for you this year

He who laughs first cries later. Ah so sad for your lowly and destitute Habs. Typical Hab fans, as soon as Montreal gets bounced out of the playoffs they start rooting for the other team to beat Boston. Pathetic!

This series is far from over you Moron. What don't you put your money where your mouth is. All hat and NO cowboy riding into the sunset.

In Response to No cup for you this year:
    [QUOTE]or no cup for you the rest of your lives.  TB is the better team and they showed it last night.  You all will inevitably choke in the end just like you always do every year, and we Hab fans will have the last laugh. Tampa in 4.
    Posted by MON3AL11[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Alert Bruin's fans are frustrated see the pic above :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In Response to Re: No cup for you this year:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Is this Subban's family photo?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year :   YOU ENJOYED? GOOD FOR U, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU.. TOO BAD YOU NEVER SAW A STANLEY CUP IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! WISH YOU WELL DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE] Actually I seen 2.
    I can only imagine how humiliating it must have been to get thumped in 4 games on your anniversary by your arch rival.
    And then again there's this year....but I won't get into that.

4.... LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Not only do you always talk about your family in your irrelevant post but now you post a picture of them too!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]Bergeron injured and Boston is'nt the same team...Habs had 5 regulars players injured and lost in OT ( 7th game) it could have been both way and you call that ''chocking'' ! typical Boston's blindness! My pity goes to you...and your bunch of goons. Again your faithful fans booed their team last night and left early in the third period. What a pathetic way to support your team! GO TAMPA GO

Dude, you lost.  Get a life!  How sad are you?  You're the one coming onto a boston website posting stupid pointless posts about how bad the Bruins are when they were the team that sent your group of whiny babies to the golf course.  And how are you not the pathetic one? Your the bandwagon b**** that is now supporting Tampa.  What a real fan.  Get a life you tool!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

When your team is out you have extra time to whine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]Alert Bruin's fans are frustrated see the pic above :)
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE] What's wrong...your wonderful family life not so good today??
    It's sunday, go have a game of catch with your kid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Am i supposed to care?

You could look at it another way GS.......when the Bruins go onto the Stanley CUp finals, you can say that's why the Habs lost.......they got beat by a much better team. See, it's not all bad for Habs fans, and of couse, there's always next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

stubborn fan's bruins :) you don't even recognize yourself! and i love your replies ... it shows me you've got the habs under your skin , how obsessed you're with them... your're pitiful, get that pain out of you don't be so bitter .. past is past, look forward..... last year really really hurt you, forget it and move on ...after all it's only a game!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Not only do you always talk about your family in your irrelevant post but now you post a picture of them too!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE] big family !!!!.. in fact no it's bruin's fans like i said earlier

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]stubborn fan's bruins :) you don't even recognize yourself! and i love your replies ... it shows me you've got the habs under your skin , how obsessed you're with them... your're pitiful, get that pain out of you don't be so bitter .. past is past, look forward..... last year really really hurt you, forget it and move on ...
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE] Your on a bruins site making a fool of yourself.
    Who's obsessed???
    Gomez 7.3 mil. LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Your on a bruins site making a fool of yourself. Who's obsessed??? Gomez 7.3 mil. LOL
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE] YOU THINK I'M A HABS FANS  I NEVER TOLD U SO! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO DRIVE ME MAD YOU'RE WAY OFF THE TRACK AND I'M HAVING FUN JUST READING YOUR REPLIES.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

AND I'LL ROOT FOR ANY TEAM PLAYING AGAINST U...!

GO TAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No cup for you this year : Your on a bruins site making a fool of yourself. Who's obsessed??? Gomez 7.3 mil. LOL
    Posted by pauly1[/QUOTE]

Lucky Gomez i'll take his salary anytime!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

calm down great season, you've got more posts than responses. you seem a little manic. as for the rest of us, don't fall trap to this idiocy, our team is still in the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

mine too! excuse my wife's ...but it's quite the same!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]AND I'LL ROOT FOR ANY TEAM PLAYING AGAINST U...! GO TAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

= definition of a troll!

It's a step forward. At least now you're admitting it and that's halfway there!!

lol!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

why does anyone respond to these posts or anything Greatseason says?????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

they love it and they're masochists...but for today it's over... more fun to come tomorrow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]why does anyone respond to these posts or anything Greatseason says?????
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]Like I've said before, they can be quite entertaining on a slow day.
    Not to mention that it puts a smile on my face when hab fans are to ashamed to admit who there team is.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not surprised of the rude responses from you boston fans.  You all have no class.  Hockey is our game.  You will never be better than us.  The only reason you beat us because you were lucky, and because of that criminal chara cheapshot dirty hit.  Hope you all will get deserve soon - a nice quick sweep by the lighting.
    Posted by MON3AL11[/QUOTE]

For Each of your points:
    1.  you come to our form and start crad and say that we have no class.  Only a Habs fan would be so ignorant as to actually make that argument.
    2.  Hockey is "your game"  Ok....when was the last time a Canadian team won the Cup?  hint...it was the Habs
    3.  we will never be better than you...well except for 3 weeks ago. ...and what happened the last time we met in the playoffs?
    4.  Hit?  what hit...maybe you should go back to figureskating class

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Electric storm ! Lightning's damages

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts