No goals for leafs at home

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

No goals for leafs at home

No Kabby no goals (at home), surprise ,surprise.
    Yes I know they played well, against the powerhouse Sens. I watched the game.
    If Burke does not make a big move or 2 our pick should get better and better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: No goals for leafs at home

In Response to No goals for leafs at home:
    No Kabby no goals (at home), surprise ,surprise. Yes I know they played well, against the powerhouse Sens. I watched the game. If Burke does not make a big move or 2 our pick should get better and better.
    Posted by pauly1

Well said, pauly.  I also watched the game and admittedly, Anderson for the Sens was brilliant but hey, its the W that counts and the Leafs didn't get it.  They'll have to make some adjustments on their PP without Kaberle to set things up as we witnessed tonight.

Should be interesting to see how Toronto plays their final 23 games against any teams of much higher quality than Ottawa.  They're going to have to ride Reimer in order to try and not have that second Bruin pick from the Kessel trade not loom larger with each loss. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Anderson was phenomenal... Really hope the Sens hold onto Kovalev- only so he can help them get above Toronto in the standings by the end of the year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: No goals for leafs at home:
    Anderson was phenomenal... Really hope the Sens hold onto Kovalev- only so he can help them get above Toronto in the standings by the end of the year.
    Posted by stingerjp

Well said!  Let's hope the Devils can also leave the Leafs in their rear view mirror.

Sections
Shortcuts