No Hearing No Suspension For Nash ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

No Hearing No Suspension For Nash ???

What the hell is going on?

Definite hit to the head, with the elbow. Why the double standard Gary & Brendan?

If a Bruin did this he would be burned at the cross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jZDEQ_a3Y

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: No Hearing No Suspension For Nash ???

Bad hit.  Poor Kopecky!  Silly that Nash doesn't get at least a fine for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

No Hearing No Suspension No Surprise!  The NHL has been absolutely abysmal with their rulings.  As far as I know, there are no class action law suits by former players.  Once this happens, a la the NFL, they will wake up and have to take action on all of these hits!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

So much for consistency.....brutal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

jumped before he hit him too, wtf is the NHL thinking

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

I've really disliked Nash in a rangers jersey. Kind of a punk. Deserved a punishment. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Blatant hit to the head.  Would love to say im shocked there is no suspension or fine, but id be lying.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

There is none.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

There is none.

Dartboard justice strikes again.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow thats even called in an NFL game. Similar to the perry hit (4 games). 

A joke.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

That's about as blatant as they come.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

BH, does Shanahan give full explanations why he chooses to deem hits like this acceptable? I'd love to hear what he's got to say about this one. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I thought Colin Campbell was gone from his position? I honestly thought Shananhan would be great at this position. Unbelievable how Nash goes unscathed. How can you discipline anything with inconsistency like this? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I thought Colin Campbell was gone from his position? I honestly thought Shananhan would be great at this position. Unbelievable how Nash goes unscathed. How can you discipline anything with inconsistency like this? 

Exactly, without consistency every ruling he makes becomes questionable.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Only thing I can think of other than shanno being blind drunk when he looked at the tape is he thought it was unintentional, which should be irrelevant. If the league wants to eliminate shots to the head they need to punish all hits to the head regardless of what intent was or wasn't going through the perps mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Lupul now opening his big mouth via Twitter:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=418835

While I agree with him in principle, it is not for him to speak out. Nonis and Carlyle must be none too pleased....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Did Nash get off the hook because Kopecky wasn't seriously injured and returned to the game?  Somehow I think had Lucic done that same thing he'd be gone for a couple.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Did Nash get off the hook because Kopecky wasn't seriously injured and returned to the game?  Somehow I think had Lucic done that same thing he'd be gone for a couple.

RHO, it would have been 4 games for sure because of the episode with Miller last year.

Absolutely amazing that Nash got off without a penalty either.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

It's because he's Rick Nash.

Or maybe it wasn't blatant enough.... (JK).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Where was Torts lobbying for a suspension saying we have to get this type of stuff out of the game. Sort of like Vigneault on the Hansen and Edler hits, hypocrites.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from chitownBruinfan. Show chitownBruinfan's posts

and how was there no penalty on the play! image if they tied it up!!! hopefully karma keeps them out of the playoffs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

BH, does Shanahan give full explanations why he chooses to deem hits like this acceptable? I'd love to hear what he's got to say about this one. 

Sadly enough -- this is what we get from Shanny. Many players would have gotten hammered. No other explaination -- It's Nash and It's a Ranger led by cry baby coach of the century.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/brendan-shanahan-explains-why-rangers-rick-nash-wasn-220502216--nhl.html

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

RHO, it would have been 4 games for sure because of the episode with Miller last year.

Absolutely amazing that Nash got off without a penalty either.

Don, I wouldn't doubt the non-suspension incident involving Miller would factor into this what-if situation.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Sadly enough -- this is what we get from Shanny. Many players would have gotten hammered. No other explaination -- It's Nash and It's a Ranger led by cry baby coach of the century.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/brendan-shanahan-explains-why-rangers-rick-nash-wasn-220502216--nhl.html

Thanks zam. Shanny would've been better off saying nothing instead of trying to feed us that crock.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

lol we should start 4 threads about this after I started one.