No love for Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No love for Krejci

Sorry if somewhere within 300 posts he's been talked about.

Not a thread on his injury ?  where did that puck hit him ?  Knee cap ?  I was watching from a bar in a hockey arena , besides all the distractions, bad view ,  what was said ?

I really really hope Spooner is called up, he won't replace Krejci , he's all the Bruins have in Providence.

Everyone betting now Chiarelli will move ?  if he replaces Krejci it could only mean he fleeced another GM.  What assets does he have to get a top 6 center and/or winger ?

p.s. Traveling to Winnipeg means jack!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: No love for Krejci

Yeah, appeared to hit just above the knee cap....possibly in the minimally protected area on the lower thigh. If he hadn't jumped to try and avoid it......it might have caught him in the gut/chest area.

Don't think we'll know much till the game in the peg.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from riptide757. Show riptide757's posts

Everyone loves DK! because he's the BOMB!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Sorry if somewhere within 300 posts he's been talked about.

Not a thread on his injury ?  where did that puck hit him ?  Knee cap ?  I was watching from a bar in a hockey arena , besides all the distractions, bad view ,  what was said ?

I really really hope Spooner is called up, he won't replace Krejci , he's all the Bruins have in Providence.

Everyone betting now Chiarelli will move ?  if he replaces Krejci it could only mean he fleeced another GM.  What assets does he have to get a top 6 center and/or winger ?

p.s. Traveling to Winnipeg means jack!

What's there to talk about...if he is out any extended period of time this team could be in big trouble. CJ moved Peverley to the top line after his injury yesterday, I am not sure he'll stick with that though.

If he does move Peverley into the top line, my guess is you might see the B's run just 3 lines with the occasional ice for Pandolfo, Caron and whomever replaces Krecji on the roster while he's out.

Let's hope it is just a bruise and nothing serious.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I doubt he's out for too long.  I was releived to see that it was an impact injury rarther than a twist or tear.  While we all know that getting hit in the knee with a blast like that can cause excruciating pain, it doesn't result in a lot of injuries (unless he shattered the knee cap or something).  I bet it is a serious bruise or contusion and he'll be back soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

disregard this thread. I thought there were none till after I posted this one .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

disregard this thread. I thought there were none till after I posted this one .

Just wondering sometimes how you have million dollar clients ? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I sometimes wonder how any of us have actual functionig lives in real life.

Sections
Shortcuts