No Marco

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrinandBearit. Show GrinandBearit's posts

Re: No Marco

Knee problems. Marco should look to start coaching in Germany.

How does this affect the conditional pick we got? Does it drop in value now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

sounds like they played him too much in a 5 games in 7 nights stretch...swelling was bound to happen to a player coming of such a serious knee injury. giving him a week off is the smart thing to do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Not trading for a player in his 30s who is coming off two major surgeries with an expiring contract is the smart thing to do!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's too bad because after the public tongue lashing Sturm received from Murray Marco started to be more consistent. Nothing you can do as some pro athletes are just brittle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: No Marco:
    Not trading for a player in his 30s who is coming off two major surgeries with an expiring contract is the smart thing to do!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

NAS what exactly did the B's receive? If the pick is conditional- I take it the condition is on Sturms condition & whether LA re-signs him? So the B's could end up with an 8th rounder right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

In Response to Re: No Marco:
    Knee problems. Marco should look to start coaching in Germany. How does this affect the conditional pick we got? Does it drop in value now?
    Posted by GrinandBearit

Since when did we get a conditional pick for Sturm?  Im pretty sure we just gave him away

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

AFAIK

Boston recieved Zilch for Sturm. AKA Future Considerations now that Sturmy is out those "futures" may be nothing more than not dealing with PC again for LA.

Way to fleece em PC! Keep it up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

LA knew what they were getting and didnt give much of anything. And that much of anything will probably become nothing....It was good to give up Sturm, especially now if his knees wont hold up.....Better to give up someone who is now on the IR than someone else...I wasnt at all upset about giving him up for nothing and Im still not.....

Sections
Shortcuts