No Max Pac for the Back to Back

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

No Max Pac for the Back to Back

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=378911

I was hoping this would not happen, I was looking forward to seeing this rivalry get renewed. I think this would have helped to get the B's get focused. They are just going to beat up on the habs now. No Max Pac, Markov or Gomez. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: No Max Pac for the Back to Back

In Response to No Max Pac for the Back to Back:
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=378911 I was hoping this would not happen, I was looking forward to seeing this rivalry get renewed. I think this would have helped to get the B's get focused. They are just going to beat up on the habs now. No Max Pac, Markov or Gomez. 
    Posted by soups-7

The names on the backs of the sweaters doesn't matter to me. I can dislike all of them equally as soon as they don the Habs jersy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In Response to Re: No Max Pac for the Back to Back:
    In Response to No Max Pac for the Back to Back : The names on the backs of the sweaters doesn't matter to me. I can dislike all of them equally as soon as they don the Habs jersy.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Amen

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nice rhyme on the title Soups and yah I would've liked to see da Pack get crunched in the open ice, legally of course wink wink...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=378911 I was hoping this would not happen, I was looking forward to seeing this rivalry get renewed. I think this would have helped to get the B's get focused. They are just going to beat up on the habs now. No Max Pac, Markov or Gomez. 
    Posted by soups-7

As long as we beat them twice ...I will be happy the day were the habs will be 0-82 ...nothing less ..so they<ve already won ine game its too late for this year ...maybe next year

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Milan Lucic ...who gave you the rights to use my signature ...???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Nice rhyme on the title Soups and yah I would've liked to see da Pack get crunched in the open ice, legally of course wink wink...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I remember when Chara tried to defend Kampfer when Max Pac went after him. I never did get an explanation of what went on between those 2 at Michigan. Max seemed hell bent on rearranging Kampfer face that night, plus the shove from behind on the goal. What was Max Pac thinking, moron.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: No Max Pac for the Back to Back : I remember when Chara tried to defend Kampfer when Max Pac went after him. I never did get an explanation of what went on between those 2 at Michigan. Max seemed hell bent on rearranging Kampfer face that night, plus the shove from behind on the goal. What was Max Pac thinking, moron.
    Posted by soups-7

Soups, probably nothing. I think it was just a case where since Max was familiar with Kampfer, he knew that Steve would be the only guy on the ice that wouldn't pound the hell out of him. I think Max just saw an opportunity to play the "tough guy".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

They're saying doesn't need surgery and might return sooner rather than later.
    Hence the nickname Patched-Already.
    It should be no mercy for the Bruins on these 2 back to back games. They have to take advantage of a depleted team due to injury . Thursday night it's a must win and Saturday would be nice also but I've seen weird things happen in Montreal.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

He was 2nd on the ice at practice, they are now saying should be back within a week...but we won't get to bounce him around this time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Someone on twitter said he might play tonight.

Posted by soups-7

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Someone on twitter said he might play tonight. In Response to No Max Pac for the Back to Back :
    Posted by bandgbleeder

well that makes it OFFICIAL!!!!! hahaha, i'm sure dr. recchi would clear him to play!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

I hope he plays, and I hope Chara turnbuckles him again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Yes it does since he's now listed as a game time decision.

In Response to Re: No Max Pac for the Back to Back : well that makes it OFFICIAL!!!!! hahaha, i'm sure dr. recchi would clear him to play!
    Posted by adkbeesfan

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Max Pacioretty is playing tonight and has two goals vs Flyers.  Playing a regular shift.  Surprising because he could not slap the puck during the morning skate. 

Someone on the Bruins .. get him.  Get him hard.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

PATCHED-ALREADY

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Miracle Max!! This guy is a joke.

Sections
Shortcuts