No McGrattan tonight = No Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win

Agree. Ask to Savard, Bergeron, even Cam Neely, if Mcgrattan is useful to this team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

useless ??? amusing ????  Watch the game tonight you'll see if my post is useless....Avery is the dirtiest player in this league along with Matt Cooke

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win : You obviously have not been paying attention to the signings that opposing teams have been making...prolly one of the reasons wmy McGratton and Thornton were both kept on the B's roster.
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

im well aware of these signings but this idea that the avery's and boogies of the game are going to somehow cause chaos for the B's is laughable. just play your game and let the goons find there way to the penalty box.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Boogard is an animal and Avery an IDIOT ...you're 100% right Stanley  , McGrattan should be in the line up against the NYR

Tyler

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

McGratton and McQuaid please CJ !!

Looch shouldn't have to fight Prust and although Thorts tied up Boogey allright, McGratts should be going with him ....

McQuaid would punish Avery 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Credit to Stanley.  One of the most colorful poster in here!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]please. the days of worrying about goons is over.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]
    completely agree

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win : He obviously showed something in training camp beyond "goonism" and made it worth the $500,000. If he had been signed to a Boogard contract I'd be a lot more upset.  
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]
    Please elaborate on what he offered in training camp other than being an experienced fighter

With 3-11-14 totsls in 182 games for his NHL career, I don't know what he could have possibly showed the Bruins in training camp other than "goonism"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

No McGrattan tonight = No Win

Avery will go after our young players and will try to hurt them I wouldnt be surprised to see him charging Tuuka .....McGrattan could take care of Avery ...Juline doesnt want to see Looch fighting nor Chara ....Thornton hummm no big deal ....McGrattan needs to play or else the Bruins are in trouble ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

In Response to No McGrattan tonight = No Win:
    [QUOTE]Avery will go after our young players and will try to hurt them I wouldnt be surprised to see him charging Tuuka .....McGrattan could take care of Avery ...Juline doesnt want to see Looch fighting nor Chara ....Thornton hummm no big deal ....McGrattan needs to play or else the Bruins are in trouble .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

In retrospect, very interesting observation

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Fletcher I have never said that Wheel was going to get 40 ...he will get a minimum of 30 this year believe me .... I like you Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley, to be honest, I have no problem with your Wheeler prediction because the guy is certainly due for a breakout, and it is at least interesting that you seem to have some much optomism for him.  Don't really see it, but I hope you're right.

The McGratton stuff is a different story though.  You're talking about one tiny facet of the game and making predictions based on the worst hockey player in a Bruin uniform.  Why are fans on these boards so obsessed with fighting and so terrified with the possibility of losing a fight?

Thornton can fight Orr.  If he happens to lose, so be it, we have more talent on the ice and should win the game.  Phaneuf rarely fights anymore, and I would be happy to have Campbell, Stuart, McQuaid, or Lucic fight him if he decides he wants to go.  If McGratton is in the lineup, Thornton should be out -- only one roster spot should be dedicated to slugging it out in an important game.

I want to win the game, more than I want to win the fights (or even have fights for that matter).  Put the most talent on the ice and then play tough with the guys we've got.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mario11. Show mario11's posts

Avery does not fight, so how is McGrattan going to "take care of him"??

They will be fine

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

For my money it would be nice to see McQuaid in there instead of Hunwick. That does not mean, however, they will lose the game if one guy is in who 'should' be against the New Yawk Rangiahs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

The look out! assertion made me curious, so I checked. In five games this year, Sean Avery has six PIM. Derek Boogard has five PIM (and an average TOI of around four minutes).

I know, they're saving it all up for Boston, right?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

you forgot "shopping cart on skates" boogard, the $1,000,000 goon.

Thorts will have to go with somebody.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Mcgrattan is a worthless goon who has no buisness in the NHL. Still can't figure out why he was signed the first place

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well well well .....looks like I was right again ...Sean Avery & Derek Boogard did some damages ..McGrattan would have taken care of both....both hey guess what ...Looch and Mark Stuart had to drop the gloves ...why not dress McGrattant when you play the NYR , Flyers, Leafs and even Anaheim (Parros) ...?????  We signed McGrattan for what ??????????????

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Mcgrattan is a worthless goon who has no buisness in the NHL. Still can't figure out why he was signed the first place
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

He obviously showed something in training camp beyond "goonism" and made it worth the $500,000. If he had been signed to a Boogard contract I'd be a lot more upset.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]please. the days of worrying about goons is over.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

You obviously have not been paying attention to the signings that opposing teams have been making...prolly one of the reasons wmy McGratton and Thornton were both kept on the B's roster.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

please. the days of worrying about goons is over.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win : Please elaborate on what he offered in training camp other than being an experienced fighter With 3-11-14 totsls in 182 games for his NHL career, I don't know what he could have possibly showed the Bruins in training camp other than "goonism"
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    He didn't fight in camp so he must've shown the staff that he could play at least a bit.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Looks like Stanley was right again .....

Tyler

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Fletcher I have never said that Wheel was going to get 40 ...he will get a minimum of 30 this year believe me ....

I like you

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Yeah, McGrattons gonna have to deal with the Boogyman (luckily Boogaard doesnt get many minutes anyway) and Thornton will have to put Avery in his place FAST!  Its gonna be a balls-out first 10 minutes, that will dictate the direction of the game for sure.

Luc will have to be physical too, and Chara is gonna have to dominate the way he did in the Caps games.

Make no mistake about it, tonight isnt an easy win, especially if the Rangers get under the B's skin and rattle Tuukkas game off the bat.

I think the Bruins deal with it quickly, nip it in the bud and come out on top 4-2.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

This isn't the Yankees/Red Sox. There's no heated rivalry between these two clubs. Boogieman generally only goes after tough guys and leaves the little guys alone.

Sections
Shortcuts