No McGrattan tonight = No Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TylerSeguin. Show TylerSeguin's posts

Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win

Boogard is an animal and Avery an IDIOT ...you're 100% right Stanley  , McGrattan should be in the line up against the NYR

Tyler

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Yep I was right again ...and watch my prediction against the MapleLaughs

Stanley Cup tp the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SteveM. Show SteveM's posts

In Response to Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    I suspect you will get your wish against the Penguins Wednesday night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win:
    another skilled player concussed and mcgratton is put on waivers ??? where is the logic ?  Pitt Wednesday and McGratts is gone or in Providence ??  I thought Cam was going to fix this porblem once and for all....   
    Posted by Griswal65

What, did you want McGrattan to fight the dasher? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

McGratton has been placed on waivers, and will be in Providence. Now, can you please shut up about this bum?
    And Stanley, the only thing yoy excell at, is making yourself look silly, with all your "guaranteed predictions".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

another skilled player concussed and mcgratton is put on waivers ??? where is the logic ? 

Pitt Wednesday and McGratts is gone or in Providence ?? 

I thought Cam was going to fix this porblem once and for all....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

McGratton has been placed on waivers, and will be in Providence. Now, can you please shut up about this bum? And Stanley, the only thing yoy excell at, is making yourself look silly, with all your "guaranteed predictions".
    Posted by biggskye

Predict the same thing every night and sometimes you can be right.Still come off looking like a fool though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

McGrattan = insurance policy,,,,look what happened to Krejci ! ! !  With McGrattan in the line up I'm not sure that TJ Ojhie would have been so agressive ....but hey , its not the 1st time .....Marc Savard dirty hit from Cooke...Bergeron dirty hit from Coburn ...I think the Bruins are not enough agressive and the goons from the other teams have no fear to play the Bruins anymore ...Julien doesnt want Lucic to fight and I agree with him ditto for Chara ...and Thornton doesnt knocks out any of his opponent , McGrattan is an animal and can kick azz....WE NEED McGrattan otherwise it will happen again ....
    and by the way Mr pbergeron37 ...Wheeler will score 30 goals this year I still believe that ....and yes I am an expert ...thanks

Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Well, I guess no more wins for the Bruins this year.
    Waived.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Krejci went after Oshie... Oshie got the better of him.... Krejci bumped his head on the dasher and got a concussion. Not a cheap shot at all, and even PC said he had no issue with the hit.
    Duinne, can you and I form a partnership of sense-makers?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Anyone who has issue wth Oshie's hit needs to watch soccer.  It was as clean as they come.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RascalHoudi. Show RascalHoudi's posts

In Response to Re: No McGrattan tonight = No Win : What, did you want McGrattan to fight the dasher?   
    Posted by duinne

LOL   now you got them thinking!!

Seriously though, there has been a number of injuries over the last few years from the dasher on the Bruins alone (Bergeron, ALberts, Krejci) as well as others throughout the league.

When are they going to wisen up and elimnate this 90 degree corner that can cause so many devastating injuries?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

I think the dasher is similar to the green monster: it giveth, and it taketh away. As someone who plays hockey, the fact that the glass is set back from the boards prevents injury: you're not being face-planted into a wall... your have the ability to bend and lean your shoulder into the glass to help absorb some of the impact. If you eliminate this feature, you probably start seeing more broken necks and such. You need the dasher. It's like how people sometimes drown because they can't get out of their seatbelts: it helps 99.99999% of the time, but every now and then it goes the other way. I totally understand where you're coming from, Rascal, and it's a good thought, but I think it'd be counterproductive in this particular case.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

If they would've stuck with the old type of boards like they had in the 70's & 80's there'd be less injuries as well. Those boards had so much more give to them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Krejci went after Oshie... Oshie got the better of him.... Krejci bumped his head on the dasher and got a concussion. Not a cheap shot at all, and even PC said he had no issue with the hit. Duinne, can you and I form a partnership of sense-makers?
    Posted by Tommy617

While we're at it, can we create a "no idiots" seating zone at games? The last two games I've been to (AHL and NHL), I swear I've been sitting near some of the more moronic posters on this board.

Sections
Shortcuts