No Progress In Kelly Contract Talks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: No Progress In Kelly Contract Talks

In Response to Re: No Progress In Kelly Contract Talks:
    [QUOTE]IMO, I think Kelly will stay. I know everyone is stating the opposite but I get a different vibe. Just my feeling.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    I agree with this only if Kelly tells his agent he doesn't want to hit the homerun contract.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Progress In Kelly Contract Talks : I agree with this only if Kelly tells his agent he doesn't want to hit the homerun contract.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

If by homerun contract you mean $3M-$3.5M, I think he'll end up getting it in Boston. Remember, it was PC, after already knowing him from OTT, that brought him to the B's. Regardless, I say he signs and we'll see a few more youngsters next season given the opportunity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Progress In Kelly Contract Talks : If by homerun contract you mean $3M-$3.5M, I think he'll end up getting it in Boston. Remember, it was PC, after already knowing him from OTT, that brought him to the B's. Regardless, I say he signs and we'll see a few more youngsters next season given the opportunity.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    I'm thinking Kelly's agent is thinking Chris is just over a month from free agency and why not wait and see what crazy money is being thrown around,which there will. If Kelly is willing to take $3 to $3.5 mil a year to stay in Boston, maybe the B's think that is too much or he would have been signed by now. Kelly could also want a ntc,which could be a sticking point.These are all matters that we are all guessing about but if Kelly really wants to stay then maybe a deal will get done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

Gold star to Chia for cornering the market on 3rd line centers (Bergeron, Kelly, Pevs, Krejci).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Karl, you are sort of interesting on the blogging when it comes to mentioning thangs on game "Fluto" threads, but if you are going to enter into these spaces then you need to explain yourself a bit more or you will be called a troll.  I am not the best but at least I know what is the best on posting.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Gold star to Chia for cornering the market on 3rd line centers (Bergeron, Kelly, Pevs, Krejci).
    Posted by Karl-Hungus[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, but he was barely able to win a Cup with those bums.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Progress In Kelly Contract Talks : Usually when you state "in fact" that means you don't follow with a question.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Not when the question is rhetorical.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Progress In Kelly Contract Talks : I think karl is just being sarcastic on some level.   Kelly certainly has earned the right to ask and get what he wants  I will go out on a limb here: if he doesn't sign, it isn't the worst thing.  It could be time for Seguin to be the 1st line center. And if Krejci moves to the 3rd line, the Bs have essentially the best 3rd line center in the NHL.   Talk about depth at that position.  The Bs still roll a formula for success - 3 lines deep.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    You'd like to think so Ipot but I'm not so sure.