No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!

come on lucaoooo  that 's just dumb.
    I also after Saturday night thought they should have put Rask tonight the same way a coach makes a goalie change during a game to jump start his players.
    Today before the game I didn't feel the same way.  They will and have to live or die with the goalie that was their star all season.
    and calm your horses SoxInIl and Newfiebullet.
    Sure tt let in a softie or but stood on his head after that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Speaking of injuries, wasn't Pacioretty supposed to rejoin the Habs for the playoffs?  With all due respect, perhaps rumours of his injuries and return were greatly exaggerated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of injuries, wasn't Pacioretty supposed to rejoin the Habs for the playoffs?  With all due respect, perhaps rumours of his injuries and return were greatly exaggerated.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Word is, he's done for the season. He's doing some skating/training, but not expected to return this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Speaking of injuries, wasn't Pacioretty supposed to rejoin the Habs for the playoffs?  With all due respect, perhaps rumours of his injuries and return were greatly exaggerated.

if they go to the 2nd round who knows.
    BTW I also saw interview with Chara at the end of the game and you could see how Chara's lips were dry.
    He looked like Clint Eastwood in the desert needing water in the Good , the Bad and the Ugly  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : Word is, he's done for the season. He's doing some skating/training, but not expected to return this year.
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the word.  Perhaps in all the emotion of the situation, the prognosis, legitimate or otherwise, began to become unrealistic and bordered on wishfull thinking.  Cheers!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I will be praying for Thomas to get injured tonight because it looks like this will be the only way Julien willreplace him.  I guess Julien likes to shower with Thomas after the games!! Posted by lucaooo You are a typical nasty hab fan!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

He's an RMiller wanna be!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : if they go to the 2nd round who knows. BTW I also saw interview with Chara at the end of the game and you could see how Chara's lips were dry. He looked like Clint Eastwood in the desert needing water in the Good , the Bad and the Ugly  
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Legion - If you're talking of the one the CBC's Elliotte Friedman did with him, I agree he looked completely parched.  Did you see when Friedman asked him if he was nervous being back in Mtl post-Pacioretty?  He gave a flat "No."  His play tonight spoke for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : if they go to the 2nd round who knows. BTW I also saw interview with Chara at the end of the game and you could see how Chara's lips were dry. He looked like Clint Eastwood in the desert needing water in the Good , the Bad and the Ugly  

Let's hope the 2 days rest will help the recovery situation for him and others who may be having issues.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : Legion - If you're talking of the one the CBC's Elliotte Friedman did with him, I agree he looked completely parched.  Did you see when Friedman asked him if he was nervous being back in Mtl post-Pacioretty?  He gave a flat "No."  His play tonight spoke for him.

yes that one.
    Chara had a reaction of dis-belief when asked that question.  Also the question if the boos get to him .... really ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I will be praying for Thomas to get injured tonight because it looks like this will be the only way Julien willreplace him.  I guess Julien likes to shower with Thomas after the games!! Posted by lucaooo You are a typical nasty hab fan!!!

dude your a troll too

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : yes that one. Chara had a reaction of dis-belief when asked that question.  Also the question if the boos get to him .... really ?

I hope Chara rides Pouliot and Subban into that bracket too.  They need to be out cold and covered with blood.  Ole time hockey.  Lol. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : Find one post where I EVER wish injury on any player. Let alone one on a team I claim to root for. Your just a big mouth. You don't impress me and I am not only a Bruins fan, but a Tim Thomas fan as well. But I guess you hab buddies stick together no matter how terrible the post. I am not impressed by you, and that fact makes you mad. Oh well get over it!!!!

you copycatted someones name, your a troll

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The trolls are all the TT five hole assh@le lovers.  When the management is not making the right call you have to hope for something to happen to make things right.  TT breaking a leg at next's practice would be the best thing that could happen to the Bruins right now!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Cant you guys just put him on ignore like the rest of us?  The stuff he posts is absolutely ridiculous.  Always has been.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah except that everything i said so far was right.  I said that Thomas would allow soft goals last night.  He will next game!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]The trolls are all the TT five hole assh@le lovers.  When the management is not making the right call you have to hope for something to happen to make things right.  TT breaking a leg at next's practice would be the best thing that could happen to the Bruins right now!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

While you are likely correct, it is never right to wish an injury on anybody.  Myself I'm choosing to believe that third period may have given TT some of his MoJo back.  That being said I still think he will coke if this series goes to a seventh game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Despite all my comments i still hope that i will be wrong in the end but TT still has to prove me wrong.  A good goalie has to steal at least one game in a serie.  Bruins score one real goal last game.  No way Price allows 2 more gifts next game.  If TT allows just one softie the Bruins will lose!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

typical troll, call you out and you disappear

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : While you are likely correct, it is never right to wish an injury on anybody.  Myself I'm choosing to believe that third period may have given TT some of his MoJo back.  That being said I still think he will coke if this series goes to a seventh game.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

And you're a disgrace as a Bruins fan & to the name you use!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

No wonder why the Bruins have not won a cup since 1972... most of the Bruins fans are not able to see what a good goalie is anymore.  That is why the management gets away with it!!  Wake up peeps!  Why do you think the Habs won so many Cups... they understood that you win championship with the guy that you put in the net.  The only goalie that was swimming in his net who won the Cup in over a 100 years of history is Dominik Hasek.  First Hasek had heck of a team in front of him in Detroit and second he never allowed 2 softies in a playoff game.  Now you guys are going to tell me that the odds are good with TT!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orr1962. Show Orr1962's posts

I ave asked  this before, do we know of  the site  where the Habs post, like we have using the Globe?  How  about  a bunch of us inflitrate  that site the was the HAB SOB inflitrate  the Globe site.  Anyone who follows  hockey  knows  just  how  bad  the Hab fans are,  yes  they love their team but the 100% turn on their players  in an instant. They were all over Price in the regular season,  Patric Roy  was  booed to the rafters after having single handly wining them a cup and the he  left  town and won  another with the Avs.  The  hab fans are  so isolated in  Quebec that they are  an embarrasment. They  boo if anyone even   touches  one of their  "god"- hockey players,  but  will turn on him in a sec.  LOSERS!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts