No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!

In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]typical troll, call you out and you disappear
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

This might actually be Falcon Boy. At least, a smarter and better version of him. Probably a result of soccer boy leaving.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orr1962. Show Orr1962's posts

[QUOTE]No wonder why the Bruins have not won a cup since 1972... most of the Bruins fans are not able to see what a good goalie is anymore.  That is why the management gets away with it!!  Wake up peeps!  Why do you think the Habs won so many Cups... they understood that you win championship with the guy that you put in the net.  The only goalie that was swimming in his net who won the Cup in over a 100 years of history is Dominik Hasek.  First Hasek had heck of a team in front of him in Detroit and second he never allowed 2 softies in a playoff game.  Now you guys are going to tell me that the odds are good with TT!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

The  reason why  the Habs  won so many cups is  a VERY simple one. Back in the day  Montreal had  the pick of  ANY Frenchman  unlike  today  when there are guys from Quebec  who would rather play almost  anywhere other than Montreal  where  the ignorant Hab fans will turn on their own.  THATS  why the won som many cups.....................BUT those  days are over girls and over the years  the Hab fan base  will die out  with the comment "how long has it been since they won?"   I'd love the see the  Nordiques  back in the league. Loyal fans whoe are not  turncoats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]I ave asked  this before, do we know of  the site  where the Habs post, like we have using the Globe?  How  about  a bunch of us inflitrate  that site the was the HAB SOB inflitrate  the Globe site.  Anyone who follows  hockey  knows  just  how  bad  the Hab fans are,  yes  they love their team but the 100% turn on their players  in an instant. They were all over Price in the regular season,  Patric Roy  was  booed to the rafters after having single handly wining them a cup and the he  left  town and won  another with the Avs.  The  hab fans are  so isolated in  Quebec that they are  an embarrasment. They  boo if anyone even   touches  one of their  "god"- hockey players,  but  will turn on him in a sec.  LOSERS!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Orr1962[/QUOTE]

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/montreal-canadiens/index.html

They don't have a board like this, but they can comment on the articles.

***EDIT***

Wow, they have horrible comments. They say Chara is a goon for catching his stick on a guy's face. LOL!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

Timmy will be fine  ...If  I 'm a habs fan  I 'd be worried about this kids bad clearing habits  ...nice play price on the winning goal..never seen you and subah highfiving on that beauty loved it....horts goal was i  might   add well you know another beauty.......the good guys in six........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : The  reason why  the Habs  won so many cups is  a VERY simple one. Back in the day  Montreal had  the pick of  ANY Frenchman  unlike  today  when there are guys from Quebec  who would rather play almost  anywhere other than Montreal  where  the ignorant Hab fans will turn on their own.  THATS  why the won som many cups.....................BUT those  days are over girls and over the years  the Hab fan base  will die out  with the comment "how long has it been since they won?"   I'd love the see the  Nordiques  back in the league. Loyal fans whoe are not  turncoats.
    Posted by Orr1962[/QUOTE]

lol!! I didn't know that the french man rule applied in 1986 & 1993... oh wait a sec... that must be because they was no such rule when Patrick Roy won 2 cups for the Habs!!  Get your facts straight!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : lol!! I didn't know that the french man rule applied in 1986 & 1993... oh wait a sec... that must be because they was no such rule when Patrick Roy won 2 cups for the Habs!!  Get your facts straight!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

he was talking about the other 22.  you know, the ones they won over 30 yrs ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : This might actually be Falcon Boy. At least, a smarter and better version of him. Probably a result of soccer boy leaving.
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

there was once a poster named "juniorfalcon19" someone copied his name like 8 times so he changed it or left

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : he was talking about the other 22.  you know, the ones they won over 30 yrs ago.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

That rule is old.  Still 86 & 93 if i remember well their best player was Patrick Roy.  What did the Bruins win since 1972.  How many goalie passed by for a coffee cup in Boston since!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And if i remember well the suppose to be best Bruins team of all time got screwed by the habs with a rookie goalie name Ken Dryden.  I guess the goalie is not important... you must be right!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : there was once a poster named "juniorfalcon19" someone copied his name like 8 times so he changed it or left
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

I know it's the same one as before, otherwise he wouldn't still be on my ignore list. If it was a new one, his posts wouldnt've been hidden.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : And you're a disgrace as a Bruins fan & to the name you use!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I am so sorry I have watched your hero Choke under pressure time and time again.  Is it not reasonable to believe a goalie who has chocked in every big game he has been in will choke again?  Answer this TT steals regular season games on a regular basis, have you ever seen him steal a playoff game? 

If you want to believe in hockey gods,  the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and that TT is a good playoff goalie, that is your choice.  But it is not fair to call me names because you have elevated a human being to the level of a god and believe he can do no wrong.  If any one is not a Bruins fan here it is you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No real Bruins fan would post this!!!!! : I am so sorry I have watched your hero Choke under pressure time and time again.  Is it not reasonable to believe a goalie who has chocked in every big game he has been in will choke again?  Answer this TT steals regular season games on a regular basis, have you ever seen him steal a playoff game?  If you want to believe in hockey gods,  the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny, Santa Clause and that TT is a good playoff goalie, that is your choice.  But it is not fair to call me names because you have elevated a human being to the level of a god and believe he can do no wrong.  If any one is not a Bruins fan here it is you.
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

I agree!  Some peeps are just blind and in love with one player. When you are in love you get in a mood where you don't see clear no more just can't admit that he is making all kinds of mistakes!!

Sections
Shortcuts