No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That

The Bruins carried the play for most of the afternoon and I'm sure the Red Wings realize the Bruins are a team that can still beat anyone in a 7 game series. Great run guys. I'm still as proud as ever to be a Bruins fan!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That

Good post Dez, first game lately that Claude was out maneuvered.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Good run, bring on the Jets.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

but the point streak continues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

an ordinary Howard and the B'S would've cruised....

good effort by the B'S which usually wasn't the case in matinees before....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In Response to No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That:
    [QUOTE]Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

There is if your Tuukka Rask.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That:
    [QUOTE]In Response to No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That : There is if your Tuukka Rask.
    Posted by bim09[/QUOTE]
    You not get laughed at enough today? I guess you and that troll tuukafall are the only ones who really know hockey. Please enlighten those of us who don't know the game as well as you. Regale us with tales of how everyone would beat the Bruins in last year's playoffs. Better yet, start another thread about Kabanov. They're really popular. Are you sure you're not really KPD?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Detroit doesnt come out of to many games thinking they got away with one.  Good game by both teams,  Wings are really good along the boards.  How Datsyuk doesnt score 50 a year I'll never know.  I'll gladly take that point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That : You not get laughed at enough today? I guess you and that troll tuukafall are the only ones who really know hockey. Please enlighten those of us who don't know the game as well as you. Regale us with tales of how everyone would beat the Bruins in last year's playoffs. Better yet, start another thread about Kabanov. They're really popular. Are you sure you're not really KPD?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I've said this before, the only reason the Bruins raised the cup last year is because they were the only team in league history to win a Cup 0-0.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Bim, You're out of your mind. Tuukka was excellent. What game did you watch? How can anyone come here and complain about that gem. I thought that was as fantastic a game as I've seen in a while. Beautiful hockey on both ends. Might I add, just how good is Pavel Datsyuk? What a great player. Makes me glad we have Bergeron, those two are the best two way players I can think of.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

What's with this out coached crap ? The Bruins ran into a hot goalie today. Period. They played more than well enough to win and THAT's not being out coached.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to No Shame In Ending The Streak Like That:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins carried the play for most of the afternoon and I'm sure the Red Wings realize the Bruins are a team that can still beat anyone in a 7 game series. Great run guys. I'm still as proud as ever to be a Bruins fan!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

4 lines going.  6 d playing solid and two #1 goalies.  Life is good.  On a side note.  My man crush for Datsyuk is big. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Shupe Datsyuk is smooth as silk. First time I saw the Wings and he is unreal!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Went to the game..Pavel Datsyuk is a must see in person for any hockey fan...Next time they come to town, do whatever you have to get here...Jonathan Ericsson is disgustingly good.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I hope for the day that realignment comes to the forefront in the NHL  and the Red Wings come East.. Do I love watching this team play hockey.. That being said, Bruins had pretty much the advantage for most of the game and again a few missed opportunities that they could not finish and they win the game in regulation... Horton buddy, how do you miss that tapper all alone in the slot? Great game..

Lovely goal by Datsyuk though , reminded me of the one Middleton scored a long time ago against the Nordiques.. skate to stick..marvelous...

After Crosby, I don't think Datsyuk is too far behind...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

[QUOTE]starter goaler wins game fore bruins.i told coach he stupid and this would happen.be back after changing dirty diaper i was so scared in shootout and as everyone could tell i stunk
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]
    WHAT?

Does anyone understand this post. Its like reading a 5 year olds post. Learn to spell and type. I cant stand reading or trying to figure these types of posts out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBBFAN55. Show BBBFAN55's posts

To bgrif008:
    The best thing about tukka-fall's posts is the ignore button. I used it and it was refreshing.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ingrizzlebizzles. Show ingrizzlebizzles's posts

DAN PAILLE IS A VERY GOOD HOCKEY PLAYER.

He deserves to play more.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBBFAN55. Show BBBFAN55's posts

To seobrien: You said it all! Great game to see on national TV. Two good teams using all their skills and talents to try and win. The only flaw? The shabby solution of a shootout. Perhaps the competition committee could put some thought into a true method of deciding a winner in regular season games.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]DAN PAILLE IS A VERY GOOD HOCKEY PLAYER. He deserves to play more.
    Posted by ingrizzlebizzles[/QUOTE]

Personally I like Paille too - he does a lot of little things very well at both ends of the ice.  The problem with moving him up to the 3rd line is they would then have to move Pouliot to the 4th line with Campbell and Thornton...Campbell's good but not good enough to cover for two guys' mistakes. 

Pouliot and Thornton should never be on the ice together unless the other 16 players are in the penalty box.