No Sid, Malkin, Martin, and Neal and Bruins still can not beat Pgh!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kavubob. Show kavubob's posts

No Sid, Malkin, Martin, and Neal and Bruins still can not beat Pgh!

Let's face it, the Bruins can not beat the top teams this year. Only one win versus Montreal ans 3 losses against Pgh. Good thing they haven't played the Western Conference - I can imagine how they would have done against Chicago and Anaheim!

There's just no fight left in this dog. And I don't mean just dropping the gloves. I mean straight out intensity to check hard, beat the other team to the puck, win the battles in the corner, and score more than 2 goals a game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: No Sid, Malkin, Martin, and Neal and Bruins still can not beat Pgh!

No one else has been beating them either! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

No fight, no scoring and no wins no matter who they play. this team has lost it and no confidence to make it better. Cam take over now while there is stiil time. Fire these guys up including Looch, and make them play for their paychecks. I hate to see them play this way and see no desire to get them out of this funk. DO SOMETHING NOW. A 60 minute effort would be great and a good kick in the Butt would help.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

No heart, no talent, no guts.

A terrible hockey team. Embarrassingly so.

Excusing them away every noght doesnt make you a good fan, it makes you a fool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Rather be a fool B's fan than a troll with no life.  Cheers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I don't know sox.  Seems to me there's a pretty  definitive line between being a fool, and being hopeful.  I don't see that as being very thin.  We've got tons of history to guide us.  Everythings up for grabs in the playoffs.

I can see you feeling this way after they just went out 4 straight.  But right now...

I don't understand.  Why are you a Bruins fan?  Why are you here?  Are you suggesting we all start cheering for the Canadiens?

I've been as disgusted as you are...plenty of times over the past 40 plus years, but......

what's theupside in all this doom and gloom?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZefBruin. Show ZefBruin's posts

Yeah, it's been a frustrating season but to say they are a terrible hockey team is going a bit overboard imo. They played well today. A few bad penalties and they lost. So what? It was competitive, good hockey. Soderberg looked good out there. Great, fast, crisp passes. And it was his first game. Remember how long it took Peverly and Kelly to look comfortable out there? I'm frustrated by the loss, too, but nowhere near writing this team off in the playoffs. Go Bruins!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

so what ! This bruins team has been mesmerized by Jagr's presence, and the coach has done nothing to keep Jagr in line with his system. That's Claude's fault for juggling so many different lineups when Jagr doesn't play any defense or any Bruins commitment. It's time for Claude to step up and be more of a leader. the problems with Lucic are probably personal, so it's time for Looch to grow up and play for his six mil pennies. It's also time to give Seids a rest, and let Redden play as well as Bartkowski. Leave Thorny on the bench and let Jagr play 4th line minutes with Campbell and Paille. Let Jagr "earn" his time. Give Kreji Peverly and Soderberg; leave Bergie as is; give Kelly Lucic and Caron

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

3 games against Pitts this year.  2 of them were back to backers.  All 1 goal games.

I don't understand the gloom.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZefBruin. Show ZefBruin's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

so what ! This bruins team has been mesmerized by Jagr's presence, and the coach has done nothing to keep Jagr in line with his system. That's Claude's fault for juggling so many different lineups when Jagr doesn't play any defense or any Bruins commitment. It's time for Claude to step up and be more of a leader. the problems with Lucic are probably personal, so it's time for Looch to grow up and play for his six mil pennies. It's also time to give Seids a rest, and let Redden play as well as Bartkowski. Leave Thorny on the bench and let Jagr play 4th line minutes with Campbell and Paille. Let Jagr "earn" his time. Give Kreji Peverly and Soderberg; leave Bergie as is; give Kelly Lucic and Caron

Put the best Bruins player right now (not to mention a living legend) on the 4th line right before the playoffs to earn quality linemates? Who needs Julien when we have you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

So Soderberg, with his career 2 NHL games  1 assist, goes directly to the 2nd line, and Jagr, with 1569 NHL games, 751 goals, 1117 assists has to "earn", 4th line minutes?
    You have to be kidding!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Put Jagr on the fourth line?  That has to be the funniest thing I heard in a month.  Did you see Paille try to one time that sweet feed from Jagr today? Don't get me wrong I live Paille's energy and he is a great 4rth line guy but come on.... Jags is in his 40's but he sure does't show it.  I hope we resign him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Guess they never came back,

GOAT!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Oh not so good!

PS. and you got spelled checked LoL

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh not so good!

PS. and you got spelled checked LoL

[/QUOTE]

San, threads like this one are the reason I have no use for pathetic losers like soxfan. He can go ahead and call the team whatever he'd like but don't sit there and call other people "fools" just because they know much more about hockey than he does. soxfan was worse than any troll who shows up here. Anyone with an ounce of shame would've never come back.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

pretty soon soxfan will make a new name, come back, and be equally as negative

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

He must be talking about the Detroit Redchokers, up 3-1 and blewit! Incredible, is there a lead this team can't blow?!?  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I agree, Dez.

This guy, above all others, can go F himself.  With a Sherwood.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I agree, Dez.

Lets keep it in house and go with an old Christian.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

I agree, Dez.

Lets keep it in house and go with an old Christian.

[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I forgot about those and they were actually a decent quality stick. I always preferred a  Sherwood 5030 but Koho also made some sticks I liked. I always had a Titan as my 2nd stick because it would last for the whole season. I could never figure out how Gretz was able to do magic with them because I always found them to be solid but clunky.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kavubob's comment:

Let's face it, the Bruins can not beat the top teams this year. Only one win versus Montreal ans 3 losses against Pgh. Good thing they haven't played the Western Conference - I can imagine how they would have done against Chicago and Anaheim!

There's just no fight left in this dog. And I don't mean just dropping the gloves. I mean straight out intensity to check hard, beat the other team to the puck, win the battles in the corner, and score more than 2 goals a game.

Gotta keep this quote alive.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Awesome! I forgot about those and they were actually a decent quality stick. I always preferred a  Sherwood 5030 but Koho also made some sticks I liked. I always had a Titan as my 2nd stick because it would last for the whole season. I could never figure out how Gretz was able to do magic with them because I always found them to be solid but clunky.

You couldn't?

Dez, this means that you're no Gretzky.

(Hate to break it to you)

;^)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

[QUOTE]

You couldn't?

Dez, this means that you're no Gretzky.

(Hate to break it to you)

;^)

[/QUOTE]

The Titan blade always felt like plastic with zero feel for the puck. Gretzky was a magician regardless of what twig he used but doing it with the clunky old Titan made it seem even more impressive to me. Like I said, I used a Titan as my 2nd (emergency) stick because they never seemed to break.