No Sid, Malkin, Martin, and Neal and Bruins still can not beat Pgh!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: No Sid, Malkin, Martin, and Neal and Bruins still can not beat Pgh!

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to mikzor's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I agree, Dez.

This guy, above all others, can go F himself.  With a Sherwood.

Lets keep it in house and go with an old Christian.

Awesome! I forgot about those and they were actually a decent quality stick. I always preferred a  Sherwood 5030 but Koho also made some sticks I liked. I always had a Titan as my 2nd stick because it would last for the whole season. I could never figure out how Gretz was able to do magic with them because I always found them to be solid but clunky.

I always used a Koho.  I loved to play with them and I found they lasted pretty good.  I only had one Christian, never liked it.  I used the 5030 before I discovered the Koho, but I found the blade didn't last long.  I also liked to shoot with a Bauer (I don't remember what they called them, they were painted black), but I found they didn't last either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Perhaps. But we arent talking shooting, we are talking about shoving it in someones cornhole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Perhaps. But we arent talking shooting, we are talking about shoving it in someones corn hole.

Then, I'd go with an aluminum stick (doesn't matter what brand) kept in a -40 freezer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

Perhaps. But we arent talking shooting, we are talking about shoving it in someones corn hole.

Then, I'd go with an aluminum stick (doesn't matter what brand) kept in a -40 freezer.

Good call.