no suspension for lucic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

no suspension for lucic

according to weei multiple reports say Lucic will not be suspended.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Re: no suspension for lucic

Nor should he, but the ref who made up the penalties against him should get tossed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Should anyone be surprised when they all say that it should have been a 2 minute penalty at max. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'm still of the "it should not have even been a penalty persuasion". spacek was skating parralel to the boards- shoulder to looch, the turned his back to take the hit. not boarding, not a misconduct- great finish to his check(not high, did not leave his feet, did not target head)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Good, now lets see him make the difference in this last game!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Lucic skated through him like he should have. Stipid penalty in the first place. Just like most boarding calls nowadays.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

b's front office is appealing the non-suspension as looch has been gawdawful this series.  package he and segzy for the oiler's #1. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

In Response to Re: no suspension for lucic:
    b's front office is appealing the non-suspension as looch has been gawdawful this series.  package he and segzy for the oiler's #1. 
    Posted by Karl-Hungus

Um.. no?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Posted by Karl-Hungus

See that cliff, if your serious with this post I believe you know what to do!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Love how Lucic created the game winner in OT but he's still done nothing. Do people watch these games? Do people realize that scoring against a top defensive pairing is a lot harder than the second pair. There's a reason Bergeron's line and Peverley's line is doing so well - lower competition.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

Garbage call in a garbage city in front of a garbage culture.

F Canadiens, make sure to boo their queer anthem too.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Looch will be a force out there tonight. Hope that's enough. It's the Bruins versus the Canadiens and the Refs tonight, as usual ; - )

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: no suspension for lucic : I agree. His last game and a 1/3 was good, actually. My only complaint with him is he's taking too long to unload his wrist shot in the slot.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Agree with both posts. Alot of expectation on Looch to produce BIG, so that's playing into peoples comments/perceptions, and given that he scored 30 goals in the regular season......probably not unreasonable, even if they are going against what Montreal considers their top 2 D men (never thought I'd say Hal Gill is a top D man!) 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

sigh of relief. 
    it doesnt matter what everyone thinks.  Its the call that was made.  5 and a game.  repeat offender.  darn right I was worried

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Garbage call in a garbage city in front of a garbage culture. F Canadiens, make sure to boo their queer anthem too.
    Posted by LoveTheBruins

I have to disagree, booing an anthem is idiotic in this situation. They are the Canadiens not Canadians and there are more Bruin Canadians than Canadien Canadians.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Garbage call in a garbage city in front of a garbage culture. F Canadiens, make sure to boo their queer anthem too.
    Posted by LoveTheBruins

not nice! keep in mind that we're talking about a game. I would never boo another nations national anthem cept maybe iran possibly....never mind. I doubt that they even have an anthem.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Suspension?  Are you serious? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://www.csnne.com/04/27/11/Lucic-not-suspended-for-hit-on-Spacek/landing_bruins.html?blockID=511954&feedID=3352

http://twitter.com/RealKyper

Not suspended game on!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Love how Lucic created the game winner in OT but he's still done nothing. Do people watch these games? Do people realize that scoring against a top defensive pairing is a lot harder than the second pair. There's a reason Bergeron's line and Peverley's line is doing so well - lower competition.
    Posted by nrguy

Really? Montreals top line is doing pretty good. All top lines play against the opposing teams top defensive pairing. There is no excuse.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from djstrome. Show djstrome's posts

Posted by nrguy

I have to admit it (and I love Lucic) - when he got tossed, I said to myself "Thank God! That will get him off the freakin' ice for awhile! If Julien isn't going to bench him, this is the best way! If he takes a Hab with him, so much the better!"

Lucic has been H O R R I B L E this series. HORRIBLE. TERRIBLE. WORSE THAN USELESS. It's so bad that I haven't been able to take my eyes off him every time he's on the ice. Something is wrong with him, maybe some broad has his head all messed up, but he's a shadow of himself. Watch him float around, gaze helplessly at the play, loaf on a backcheck. It's really bad. Anyone who says otherwise really has not been watching HIM play. I find it hard to believe he'll all of a sudden start playing well tonight. Put ANYONE else in his spot - PLEASE. I'd rather see Whitfield! The guy either needs to take some time off and heal from whatever is ailing him or he needs to get his head screwed on straight. Worse than invisible, it's really irritating.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Happy Face :-)

Sections
Shortcuts