No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one!

In Response to Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one!:
    [QUOTE]Sabres were fools going to the press with their complaints. They put themselves in a position where they were now obliged to win the fights and the game too. Ruff was stupid for suggesting "open season". Julien would have kept his team focused on the win and got back at Lucic in some other way. Personally, I still don't think Lucic was trying to run or hurt Miller. He just didn't bend over backwards to get out of the way.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]

The more I watch it, the more I'm convinced that that is exactly what Lucic was trying to do!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Is Ruff someone that should be questioning a players toughness.............?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU6OPLfrt88

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one! : The more I watch it, the more I'm convinced that that is exactly what Lucic was trying to do!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Not me Hang. The more I watch it, the more I think Miller was trying to initiate contact to draw the penalty and he got much more than he bargained for......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one! : Not me Hang. The more I watch it, the more I think Miller was trying to initiate contact to draw the penalty and he got much more than he bargained for......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yea dez maybe, maybe not...we will probably never really know the truth on this one!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one! : Yea dez maybe, maybe not...we will probably never really know the truth on this one!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]
    Hang, I think both players had more intent than they let on and both players ended up with more than they bargained for.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The best quote I've read so far regarding Lucic and the Sabres......

That'll teach Lucic. You run our goalie, and at a later date, you'll get to punch one of our guys in the face for about a minute. #Justice
    Dave Lozo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one! : Myers has been terrible this year.
    Posted by s2e42o[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I think I read he was a healthy scratch recently.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: No talk about the Sabres Bruins Games tonight? I can't wait for this one! : Agreed.  I think I read he was a healthy scratch recently.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Arm in a cast....I think he's out for 8+ weeks