No training camp schedule?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

No training camp schedule?

The first preseason game is 9/25.

My favorite things are development and training camps and none scheduled so far and I *think* they were sceduled in previous years by this time.

I had assumed that it would be business as usual until the final hour of the CBA, but it seems to me the NHL is battening down the hatches already.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: No training camp schedule?

Well we will find out how hard Bettman laughs at Fehr's proposal today. I would say camp would be pretty short when it does start and probably won't start on time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

While I'm at the US Open in a couple of weeks, I plan to stop by the NHL offices every couple of days to see what's going on.

It will be interesting to see those I will run into and what they have to say off the record.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This is most definitely a situation where you will need to hold your breath Wheat...

"May I speak with Gary Bettman ?" No!

"May I speak with Bill Daly ?" No!

"May I speak with Mike Murphy or Jeremy Jacobs ?" No!

"Who can I speak with ?" "Here's a subway token with the NHL insignia on it" :D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: No training camp schedule?:
    This is most definitely a situation where you will need to hold your breath Wheat... "May I speak with Gary Bettman ?" No! "May I speak with Bill Daly ?" No! "May I speak with Mike Murphy or Jeremy Jacobs ?" No! "Who can I speak with ?" "Here's a subway token with the NHL insignia on it" :D
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

so who can I speak to?
    this guy we call "security".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: No training camp schedule? : so who can I speak to? this guy we call "security".
    Posted by BadHabitude

Have you made your heckling signs to hold up for Thomas's goalie camp ?

You still have the camp dates correct ?

What questions do you plan to ask Timmah ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: No training camp schedule? : Have you made your heckling signs to hold up for Thomas's goalie camp ? You still have the camp dates correct ? What questions do you plan to ask Timmah ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Bringing heckling signs to a kid's goalie camp ?  Uggh ! There's a time and place for something like that. This isn't one of them. Especially for a grown man who should know better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: No training camp schedule? : Bringing heckling signs to a kid's goalie camp ?  Uggh ! There's a time and place for something like that. This isn't one of them. Especially for a grown man who should know better.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

No, I wouldn't do that.  Words spoken in the heat of the moment way back when.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: No training camp schedule? : Bringing heckling signs to a kid's goalie camp ?  Uggh ! There's a time and place for something like that. This isn't one of them. Especially for a grown man who should know better. Posted by Chowdahkid-

I was kidding with BadHab, "lighten up Francis". You are so funny Mr. Serious!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: No training camp schedule? : I was kidding with BadHab, "lighten up Francis". You are so funny Mr. Serious!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

No kidding ! I was just giving it to Badhab for a lapse of reason moment he had from before. 

And Mr. Serious ? I've been told that I'm laid back from people I know. Words on a monitor surely do give wrong impressions sometimes. 

Sections
Shortcuts