No White Knight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

No White Knight

I've been a Bruins fans since the late 60's, and aside from genuinely tragic events, I don't remember many nights worse than last night.

If anything remotely positive is going to come out of last night's cluster...., maybe it's that the players on the current roster will come to the realization that there is no white knight that is going to ride over the hill and rescue them from themselves.  Maybe they'll get their heads out of their .... and accept that as professionals they need to show up prepared to play and to play for sixty minutes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: No White Knight

Thank you this team is toast unless they find away to win with what they have , PC is not doing the JOB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Very, very disappointing. I''m disgusted with this turn of events...losing to the scabs and losing out on Iginla to Cindy Crysby and the Pens in the same night is making me ill.

However, last night was not the trade deadline so there is still hope. C'mon PC!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

What a f.....g feeling when I woke up this AM ..thinking we had Iginla in Montreal...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

PC is doing the job. He had an offer that Calgary reportedly liked the best, and the pieces on the table wern't anything the Bruins fan would be bent out of shape over. Iginla wanted to go to Pittsburgh. PC did absolutely everything we want a GM to do...adding more to his offer wasn't going to change Iginla's mind.

Did every GM in the league other than Lacroix get bashed by their fanbase when Bourque went to the Avs?

Stop being a fool about this. PC knows what he is doing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

What a f.....g feeling when I woke up this AM ..thinking we had Iginla in Montreal...

When did the Bruins move to Montreal ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:  Agreed.  I think ultimately it came down to Iginla's decision.  He went to the team he wanted to go to.  Maybe it will work out for him.  We'll see.

Right now, I'm a lot more concerned about what I'm seeing (or, more precisely, not seeing) from the current roster.  PC may still pull something off, but there aren't any messiahs out there, and unless the current players start stepping up and showing up prepared to play, this team will struggle to get out of the first round. 

PC is doing the job. He had an offer that Calgary reportedly liked the best, and the pieces on the table wern't anything the Bruins fan would be bent out of shape over. Iginla wanted to go to Pittsburgh. PC did absolutely everything we want a GM to do...adding more to his offer wasn't going to change Iginla's mind.

Did every GM in the league other than Lacroix get bashed by their fanbase when Bourque went to the Avs?

Stop being a fool about this. PC knows what he is doing.