North vs South

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

North vs South

I'm going to chime in on all of this non-hockey nonsense. This is an open forum to discuss hockey, more specifically Bruins hockey. If someone who has an opinion or a thought on the B's games and play, they should be able to post it here without fellow B's fans telling them to "go away!" Isn't a nice "hockey" discussion or even an argument what this place is for?

IMHO, those of you making lists of poster (trolls are different) or a 100 posts telling posters to delete their account or calling other posters out because they expressed their opinion or thought have a nonhockey agenda and are taking this forum a bit too serioulsy and might need to get some fresh air.

Can we please just move past all of this nonsense and get back to hockey. If you want to make a list, make it a troll list, not a list of posters who thought the B's would lose down by 3 in the 3rd in a gm 7!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: North vs South

I agree.....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Agree.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

I'm going to chime in on all of this non-hockey nonsense. This is an open forum to discuss hockey, more specifically Bruins hockey. If someone who has an opinion or a thought on the B's games and play, they should be able to post it here without fellow B's fans telling them to "go away!" Isn't a nice "hockey" discussion or even an argument what this place is for?

IMHO, those of you making lists of poster (trolls are different) or a 100 posts telling posters to delete their account or calling other posters out because they expressed their opinion or thought have a nonhockey agenda and are taking this forum a bit too serioulsy and might need to get some fresh air.

Can we please just move past all of this nonsense and get back to hockey. If you want to make a list, make it a troll list, not a list of posters who thought the B's would lose down by 3 in the 3rd in a gm 7!

You're wrong.  You haven't been around here lately.  No one is getting blacklisted for thinking the B's would lose that game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

But saying its okay to express an opinion, should apply to everyone, rebuttals included.  The people recently "listed" here expressed the opinion of mocking the team during the series and mocking the fans that supported the team.  After the Bruins won, some of us expressed the opinion that those people should eat crow and be ashamed of themselves.

I'm not asking anyone to leave, but if your premise is that everyone should be able to express their opinion openly here, then I should be able to express my opinion that some fans here acted like spoiled babies and reactionary surrender-monkies during the first round. 

I think ultimately what you're saying is that everyone should feel open to express your opinion, unless the opinion includes lists or something else that you find distastful (like telling people to beat it).  That sentiment is on the side of filtering opinions.

I think making a list of the hyserical reactionary fans here is no worse than having fans taunting the board and rooting against this team in the middle of a big series.  Freedom of opinion does not protect you from ridicule when you're served up a big plate of crow.  That's what happened here this week.

Ho-hum.  Go Bruins.  I would love for us all to enjoy the next series together, criticize what we want, and be prepared to eat crow again if we make fools of ourselves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You're wrong.  You haven't been around here lately.  No one is getting blacklisted for thinking the B's would lose that game. 

Lol, i haven't been around lately?? Who are you? Are you my stalker? I'm here daily. I just post when I have something to say.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I would tend to agree with NAS and reluctantly with Fletch, the thread listing the names of negative posters was simply to make all aware their claims of doom and gloom gone awry.  If one is to call me a pink hat, fanboy, etc., it is of the same ilk and kind. I am thoroughly convinced the negative commentary does know good unless backed up with a hockey sense not plain vitriol. I watch the games on TV, some on here who have played the game on a high level comment on live action or on something done with player position or strategy are the best both positive and negative.   

I am with JM though now the "controversial" thread is history.  Time to move on with the next series.    Go Bs!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

The Union won...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

With practice today, and the game tomorrow, most of this will fade.  At least until the new highs and lows take their toll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Lol, i haven't been around lately?? Who are you? Are you my stalker? I'm here daily. I just post when I have something to say.

Well, if you have been around, you wouldn't think that list was about people who thought the B's would lose down by 3 in the 3rd in a gm 7!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Mr. Walters opinion means a lot more to me than many posters on here combined. Thank you sir :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Well, if you have been around, you wouldn't think that list was about people who thought the B's would lose down by 3 in the 3rd in a gm 7!

Oh, good ,thanks for letting me know!

So which game was the "ship jumpers list" thread referring to then?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Mr. Walters opinion means a lot more to me than many posters on here combined. Thank you sir :)

Thats because he's an awesome poster with a ton of class. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Oh, good ,thanks for letting me know!

So which game was the "ship jumpers list" thread referring to then?

It wasn't in reference to a specific game.  It was in reference to the last X months of bile, junk and stupidity that those listed had been laying upon us.  The series was simply the crescendo and the amazing victory was the peak.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Well, since it coincidentally happened right after game 7 and was quoting posts from game 7, you can see how one might think it was directly related to....   game 7.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well, since it coincidentally happened right after game 7 and was quoting posts from game 7, you can see how one might think it was directly related to....   game 7.

Yes, if that person hadn't been around for the past few months and hadn't read all of the garbage those fools posted, I can certainly see how one might think that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Well, unfortunately, I have been reading alot of non-hockey garbage since 12/30/2009. Complete strangers claiming to know what I am doing and when, stuff like that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well, unfortunately, I have been reading alot of non-hockey garbage since 12/30/2009. Complete strangers claiming to know what I am doing and when, stuff like that.

Hey!  That's the same date I created this account!  Oh, wait a second.  You were trying to be funny.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

And in the spirit of nonhockey debates and this thread, could we at least get back to arguing about goaltending?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

There goes the blog queen calling people he doesn't even know fools.  I would so like to meet your parents.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Well, thank you Matt and Dez for your kind words.....I appreciate it.

Now, on to the Rangers.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Well, thank you Matt and Dez for your kind words.....I appreciate it.

Now, on to the Rangers.....

The avatar of the great beast helps too.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

The avatar of the great beast helps too.

Every thing helps for a cup run, even witchcraft....lol.