North vs South

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: North vs South

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Well, thank you Matt and Dez for your kind words.....I appreciate it.

Now, on to the Rangers.....

They speak for themselves.

Shupe, Book and I all think you suck.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

They speak for themselves.

Shupe, Book and I all think you suck.

hahaha...who am I to argue with the 3rd Triumvirate?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Hey, speaking of witchcraft, why trust one brand and not another? Why is Claude not going back to Marchand/Bergeron/Seguin after their franchise-changing series-winning goal two nights ago?

I mean, I would say that Seguin more than received the motivation, the message of his 'demotion' was supposed to deliver. I'm no longer sure where Jagr belongs, but I think the 'witchcraft' that occurred Monday night shouldn't be tinkered with.

Stay with the hot-hands, reunite Marchand/Beregron/Seguin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

Hey, speaking of witchcraft, why trust one brand and not another? Why is Claude not going back to Marchand/Bergeron/Seguin after their franchise-changing series-winning goal two nights ago?

I mean, I would say that Seguin more than received the motivation, the message of his 'demotion' was supposed to deliver. I'm no longer sure where Jagr belongs, but I think the 'witchcraft' that occurred Monday night shouldn't be tinkered with.

Stay with the hot-hands, reunite Marchand/Beregron/Seguin

I don't mind the move, actually. Neither Jagr nor Seguin were lighting it up so a minor shakeup is not so bad.

Seguin's speed and offensive gifts may help Peverley and Kelly while Jagr moving to the second line could give him some better linemates and stimulate more scoring.

CJ can always go back to the more traditional lines if the move is not successful in any case.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to MDsizzle's comment:

And in the spirit of nonhockey debates and this thread, could we at least get back to arguing about goaltending?

NAS doesn't talk hockey anymore... just whines.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

NAS doesn't talk hockey anymore... just whines.

I love this approach.  All you do is whine and cry and when you're called to the mat on it, you try to turn the tables.  Of course, it doesn't work, because everyone here sees right through your trash.

So f off.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

thanks for making my point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I agree with the OP. The regulars are rightfully cranky at having to scroll through hate and garbage the past month. But focusing on it this long and relentlessly calling everyone out only extends the hate and garbage on the boards as a whole. Let's just talk hockey. It's the best way to reclaim any sense of fun around here.

Hopefully with a game tonight everyone can get back to it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I have been a regular on here ........even during the summer months when all is mostly quiet.

Lately I've found it hard to read or post because of all the bitchin, whining and predicting the demise of the Bruins ( of course those who do it will call it......... opinions ).

I'm all for the posting of the ship jumpers thread. Why not scrutinize those thoughts ? They critique the opinions of those who are still on board with the B's.

You give......you get.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

The Union won...

Post of the thread!

Sections
Shortcuts