Not a bad road trip after all!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Not a bad road trip after all!!!

3-2-1 fot 7 points out of possible 12, without Horton and Peverley (we lost him during second period in Montreal).

Solid win in Ottawa and hopefully another win against Sens on Tuesday night and they could consolidate their run at Division 1st place, and conference 2nd place after that.

No need for big name trades (anyway history shows that it never works !!), but a 2nd or 3rd line winger and a no. 4-5 defensemen can do the job, without touching core group, neither future prospects

Remember last year, Paverley and Kelly had a HUGE impact on the team while the supposed big trade guy (Kaberle) had no impact at all...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Not a bad road trip after all!!!

I don't think the Bruins want to go through another one of Juliens marathon practices LoL!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Losing our 2nd D (and boy I hope I'm wrong about that) on our top pairing is a catastrophe to an already struggling team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

It was a good trip.  If they play .500 hockey the rest of the way that should be enough to lock up the 3 seed, at minimum.  Right where they were last year.  I'll take it.