Not a good day to be a Bruins fan.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ladz. Show ladz's posts

Not a good day to be a Bruins fan.

I was at the game in Toronto Saturday night with my son. We both had our Bruins jersey's on and where ready to cheer on the team at the ACC. What a huge disappointment. I couldn't believe the lack of effort from the Bruins bench! Hard to believe that these guys are making that kind of money and play in front of crowds like that and show up with that kind of effort.
    I coach my son's team and as a coach you are always reminding the kids that its the little things that make the differents. Well my son pointed out to me a number of times that things he saw the Bruins doing that he said I am always reminding him about? I sure hope things change soon or its going to be another early spring for the B's fans!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: Not a good day to be a Bruins fan.

Boo!

Negative nelly!  How dare you spend money and suppor the team and then comment negatively!

You are not a Jacobs/Chia supporter!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Well the Leafs are desperate and have been hot lately and the B's
    are just waiting for the platoffs to start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

It was a poor defensive game by the Bruins, but more lack of focus than effort to my eyes.  And a great effort by the Leafs.  I was frustrated by the game too, but it has little to do with the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

BB...very inteligent post. there's a difference between being critical of someones performance and predicting NEVERS and ALWAYS- example: the bruins will never _____, or the bruins will always ______. you seem to have a crystal ball, along with others on this site. opinions are different than rants. i appreciated ladz comment because i too have attended games the b's played poorly. but notice he/she did not use definitives (always,never)when refering to the b's as you do, but instead "i hope the b's play better soon". that's the difference   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

maybe its not a bad thing to go through a downer period...does it really matter what position they finish in....they are a pretty good club but personally i never regarded them as a cup contender......they were very average for long periods and the only reason they were pulling off some of those games was thomas was like superman...to expect him to play at that level all year is plain stupid but thanks to him a very average hockey team is able to coast into the playoffs....should the bruins take a look at a few guys from the prov. team....for me i say go for it...they need a boost