Not-a-shot is a loud mout nerd, and this new board stinks!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Not-a-shot is a loud mout nerd, and this new board stinks!!!

In response to heyoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Committing a penalty is to have cheated so every game is won by cheating. But you wouldn't grasp that concept. There wouldnt be a need for rules if people didn't cheat hence it is human nature. Just like laws and religion are used to control people. Everyone cheats whether it be on your taxes, test, breaking laws and so on. Last time I checked pride is a vice, like being to proud to admit you are no better than lance Armstrong. 

[/QUOTE]

Is this Ian White? You sound as much as an idiot as he did! For all Lance's legendary gifts to charity? It wasn't his money to give away. If you're a drug dealer & you give 50% of that to a charity does that make his drug dealing OK? You have to be one of the most foolish talking individuals on this forum. How old are you? 10!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Committing a penalty is to have cheated so every game is won by cheating. But you wouldn't grasp that concept. There wouldnt be a need for rules if people didn't cheat hence it is human nature. Just like laws and religion are used to control people. Everyone cheats whether it be on your taxes, test, breaking laws and so on. Last time I checked pride is a vice, like being to proud to admit you are no better than lance Armstrong. 

[/QUOTE]

Is this Ian White? You sound as much as an idiot as he did! For all Lance's legendary gifts to charity? It wasn't his money to give away. If you're a drug dealer & you give 50% of that to a charity does that make his drug dealing OK? You have to be one of the most foolish talking individuals on this forum. How old are you? 10!!!!

[/QUOTE]

A portion of the title of his autobiography is "It's Not About The Bike."  With the results of the USADA I'd have to agree. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A portion of the title of his autobiography is "It's Not About The Bike."  With the results of the USADA I'd have to agree. 

[/QUOTE]

?  Say again.  I don't get that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It helped a Kennedy become president so yes I guess. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Any change of opinion on the thread title ? I half agree. 

Even though I miss the format on the old board I'm slowly getting used to the new one. Not so stinky when you get use to what you don't have. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Any change of opinion on the thread title ? I half agree. 

Even though I miss the format on the old board I'm slowly getting used to the new one. Not so stinky when you get use to what you don't have. 

[/QUOTE]

After a personal boycott i begrudgingly muddled my way through it and have also found it not so stinky.Still wish it had the "new post" feature.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Yea its not so terrible once you get used to it. I do miss that gold star feature...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Not used to it and still stinky IMO

About the other thing, NAS is way too cranky for his age.  Wait until he gets up around Chowda's & my age, he'll be a terror then.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not used to it and still stinky IMO

About the other thing, NAS is way too cranky for his age.  Wait until he gets up around Chowda's & my age, he'll be a terror then.

[/QUOTE]

I half agree with your thoughts.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Fuck that. I'm not a fan of swearing.

Edit : Hey it worked. It should get nastier around here.

[/QUOTE]

After reading everything so PG at best around here, this post really made me laugh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Now NAS is going to get sworn at..This is going to get interesting, and I'll laugh if you guys get banned for the potty mouth words you typed..

Dear MODS,

Letting us talk hockey in a locker room setting just moved you guys up a notch in my book!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

oops.  not so fast, looks like Chowda's post got removed for throwing the f bomb.

So it appears that some swear words are ok and others aren't.  

Or maybe if someone complains or not.

Fucked if I know.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, how come my post got removed and yours didn't ? 

Are you a friend of null's and his mommy who works for BDC ? Preferential treatment !!!!!

P.S. Sorry, for viciously attacking you on this post.........at least that's what I'm told anyways.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now NAS is going to get sworn at..This is going to get interesting, and I'll laugh if you guys get banned for the potty mouth words you typed..

Dear MODS,

Letting us talk hockey in a locker room setting just moved you guys up a notch in my book!

[/QUOTE]

C'est la vie, kel. The way this board has been recently because of no hockey, would it be such a loss ?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Badhab, it was bad that we couldn't say forecheck as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Can we say, "pumping one's tires"? or

"I just got a female dog - you know, a bitch" or

"Has anyone heard of the rock group 'Damn Yankees'"?

Probably nothing in context, only singular words...

This reminds me - anyone remember George Carlin's 'Seven Words You Can't Say on TV'?

When I was 13 or 14, I bought the album and went to a friend's house to listen to it and got proper sh!t for it. Still have the record today, some 40yrs later. RIP George.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can we say, "pumping one's tires"? or

"I just got a female dog - you know, a bitch" or

"Has anyone heard of the rock group 'Damn Yankees'"?

Probably nothing in context, only singular words...

This reminds me - anyone remember George Carlin's 'Seven Words You Can't Say on TV'?

When I was 13 or 14, I bought the album and went to a friend's house to listen to it and got proper sh!t for it. Still have the record today, some 40yrs later. RIP George.

[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, the late George Carlin. A brilliant and very funny mind.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Just came back to this thread after two days since all the f & zhit bombs flew on this thread. They're all still standing except for my post which was an "attempt" at humour as the rest were. 

Not complaining but "Duh, I wonder how this happened ?"

A BDC infestation of a big rat ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

Just came back to this thread after two days since all the f & zhit bombs flew on this thread. They're all still standing except for my post which was an "attempt" at humour as the rest were. 

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, someone must have ratted you out.

It wasn't me, if I have a beef with you the SanDog will step in even before I get a chance to say go git him boy!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In line with the thread title, YUP!  He is like Prohibition, it was a pain, but we like it" says the gangsters, barroom rats, and the general public".  Nothing sells like a good headline!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have to agree, someone must have ratted you out.

It wasn't me, if I have a beef with you the SanDog will step in even before I get a chance to say go git him boy!

[/QUOTE]

I would never think you would do something like that. 

And for the record any kind of confrontational discussion that I've ever directed at you has ALWAYS been sarcastic, good natured ribbing. I respect your humourous demeanour too much to attack you. Disagree with your thoughts sometimes? Yes. Attack ? Decipher it all as sarcasm.

As far as the latter part of your comment. Just plain weird. It's something a husband would do for a wife.

Does your wife ( second one ) know you're having a long distance relationship ?