Not A Shot is right!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Not A Shot is right!

You Do Not need to go crazy on July 1st just hang around for the trading deadline and then figure what you need to get remenber what happened last year they had to dump people we do not want to be in that spot again. How ever their is one D- man i like is pikaten but i know he will ask for a lot. But guys do not sweat out July 1st games are won on the ice not on july 1st. One more thought i get a kick out of most people not all that says murphy is way better than hamilton please half of the people never seen more then 50 games of either player. Again PC and Cam i trust they know what they need to do. All right have to go fix my Bruins shrine waiting for the chara bobblehead to come ups. So i could put it near TIMMY THOMAS THE CONN THE VEZ AND STANLEY CUP WINNER HAVE A GREAT DAY TO EVERY ONE OH on a side note trying to decide which one of my 5  stanley cup TEE SHIRTS I SHOULD WEAR TO WORK TOMMOROW.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Re: Not A Shot is right!

NAS is always right-- he reminds us all the time!  Laughing

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I KNOW I KNOW BUT HIS HOCKEY IQ IS TOP NOTCH. YES JYaso YOU ARE RIGHT.JUST CREDIT WERE CREDIT IS DO. I PROMISE I WILL NOT BUILD A STATUE OF NAS YET.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Dr. Olsen Johnson's right about Samuel Johnson being right...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

get a room.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Padded

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Not A Shot is right!:
    [QUOTE]Padded
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

haha.  that was good and made me lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

LOL HERE AS WELL. SUPERMAN AND B O G

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I MEAN SHUPERMAN NO DISREPECT MY BAD.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Stinkman... STOP YELLING AT ME IN YOUR CAPS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I will never yell @ you bbbf

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

At least someone appreciates my humour, my wife thought it non funny me singing Digging up bones in the cemetary today ( her relatives not mine) while cutting the grass. Then again it was just probably because my singing always puts the 2 crackies (shihtzu-terriers) to howling.

Sometimes ya just gots to do what ya gots to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

a neutral observation:
    badhab is always right, and much funnier than nas.  and certainly smarter and and probably better looking.  and for some odd reason I have to remind my wife of those things fairly regularly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

"a neutral observation: badhab is always right, and much funnier than nas.  and certainly smarter and and probably better looking.  "

and he's so modest he amazes himself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

It appears someone got wind that the Bruins are good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

[QUOTE]a neutral observation: badhab is always right, and much funnier than nas.  and certainly smarter and and probably better looking.  and for some odd reason I have to remind my wife of those things fairly regularly.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Its OK BH you dont have to worry about your wife hanging around NAS. He lives in boston for a reason Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonbruins69. Show bostonbruins69's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not A Shot is right! : Its OK BH you dont have to worry about your wife hanging around NAS. He lives in boston for a reason
    Posted by RechsimusMaximus[/QUOTE]

Probably beause it is the best sports city in the World! Is it a problem to live in Boston?  Aren't you a fan of the Boston Bruins?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]I MEAN SHUPERMAN NO DISREPECT MY BAD.
    Posted by stinkman[/QUOTE]

No you got it right the first time stink! Well; in Shupes mind you did. He actually does think he's one man & SUPER's in front of it! Innocent

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not A Shot is right! : No you got it right the first time stink! Well; in Shupes mind you did. He actually does think he's one man & SUPER's in front of it!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

You know it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

No; only you know that! LOL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Every time I see this thread, I can't help but think "well...that's a bad idea...."