Not A Shot

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Not A Shot

Hey there RWTK/assfishing!

Nice new name.  Martin Short sure is funny. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

hey cliff NAS is a well respected poster here. You're not. The majority of the people here have earned the right to take a shot at other posters, NAS included, but you have not. Go back to the Pats boards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I will say that when I first came to this site a few years ago I thought NAS was obnoxious.  But after opening up my mind and really trying to understand WHAT he tries to say rather that HOW he says it, I found I learned a whole lot more about the game.  There are other posters here who really know the game too, that's what's great about this place.  It wouldn't be the same without them, NAS included. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thanks 1916 and Hang.

It's been quite a while since an "NAS SUCKS" thread was created.

I feared I was losing my touch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

I will say that when I first came to this site a few years ago I thought NAS was obnoxious.  But after opening up my mind and really trying to understand WHAT he tries to say rather that HOW he says it, I found I learned a whole lot more about the game.  There are other posters here who really know the game too, that's what's great about this place.  It wouldn't be the same without them, NAS included. 

He's totally obnoxious. Nothing has changed.  He thinks the Bruins can do no wrong. He's a superfan. Didn't you know?

Yeah, so...I'm a superfan too.  And it's not true that he thinks the B's can do no wrong.  He just isn't one of the ship jumpers.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

You're not really a homer superfan type. I've seen your style here.  You're a diehard who can also be objective.  Chiarelli could put Pee Wee Herman in a B's jersey and NAS would spin it as the best move of all time.

What is a "shipjumper"?  Critical thinking or analysis is not "shipjumping". Like, SoxFanInIL got frustrated with the team, as did many real fans off these boards, earlier this year and someone like NAS rounds up his dorky buddies to gang up on his take on why he's frustrated.  It's just childish behavior and pathetic.

This club has been well managed since the lockout and they had a long term plan that has worked well. It's a long way from the pathetic Jacobs/Sinden model that duped poor fans like NAS for about 30 years. Yet, it's taboo to even reference that fact?

But, even earlier this year when this team was playing uneven games over and over, he's the kind of fan that won't allow real diehards discuss those issues.  Or, even the botched Iginla deal now with Jagr in here. Iginla is clearly the superior player at this point, but even a note like that, he can't handle.

He's a total homer.

Anyway, really looking forward to Game 1 tonight. 

[/QUOTE]

Pretty solid post but I have to defend NAS once again.  He started a thread entitled "Fire All Coaches", which to me, isn't really fan boy material.

As for Soxfan, yeah, everyone was frustrated with the B's level of play and we all have our own style in discussing it.  However, he went over the line by claiming that we're a bunch of losers for being blind sheep and that he's so much smarter than we are because he just knows they're going to choke away 3rd period and series leads..  Who looks like the dummy now?

Finally I'll add that I was a season ticket holder for 10 or so years, from 1983-1993 or thereabouts.  They had some good teams back then too.  So when you talk of JJ not really caring about the team's success, that's really ancient history in my book.  Successful organizations, whatever the business, proactively initiate change for the better.  They've done that very well by hiring great leaders.

And the Iginla deal is really a non issue.  He didn't want to play here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thanks 1916 and Hang.

It's been quite a while since an "NAS SUCKS" thread was created.

I feared I was losing my touch.

You just love the attention.  That's really why you use your schtick.  This is your only source of socialization in your life, which is clearly sad and pathetic.

And don't you think it's pretty sad and pathetic to not have anything better to do on a Saturday than to start a thread that has the sole purpose of insulting someone you've never even met, just because he bugs you on some message board that has no ramifications in your real life?

You may want to stop and think about who really is the "sad and pathetic" one in this mix.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Nice to see my posts removed, but NAS's initial troll work on the Pats board is not. Sweet job reporting my posts, gang. lmao

So pathetic.  Hypocrite = NAS

Let me get this straight. You comeon this board not to talk about the Bs but for the sole purpose of insulting NAS and then call red a troll when she points out your obvious trolling. Hilarious. You're killing me with your insight, wit and charm.

BTW, I'll stick around to mock you before I hit the ignore button. Miss you already guy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

NAS is absolutley a respected poster here.  Although I dont agree with everything he says, he has demonstrated for a long time that he has a good knowledge of the game.  If NAS was all of a sudden gone it would be a big loss for the board.  You could not say the same if bassfishing/null/NHLOA etc. were to dissapear.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I have this do..ouche on ignore, but from what I can read from other posters. I think sometimes it's better to only have people think you're an idiot, then to open you're mouth & prove it. It would be an absolute shocker for this....IT to have anything intelligent to say! He's as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle! Oh yea...Clifford? Do society a big favor & promise to never reproduce. Oh 1 more thing...I think before the games start today you should play a nice game of Hide & go fawk yourself! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

hey cliff NAS is a well respected poster here. You're not. The majority of the people here have earned the right to take a shot at other posters, NAS included, but you have not. Go back to the Pats boards.

This is the kind of thing I am talking about.  He thinks it's some sort of a fanboy club, as do you. I don't care who respects me on a messageboard.  I don't know you. You don't know me. And, to think he's some sort of ultra knowledgeable fan over someone else is arrogant and pathetic. He needs to get a life.  He doesn't own the board either. He's a complete tool.

NAS probably thought Walkom's god awful call the other night was the right one, too. lmao

Why did you feel the need to start this thread?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I have this do..ouche on ignore, but from what I can read from other posters. I think sometimes it's better to only have people think you're an idiot, then to open you're mouth & prove it. It would be an absolute shocker for this....IT to have anything intelligent to say! He's as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle! Oh yea...Clifford? Do society a big favor & promise to never reproduce. Oh 1 more thing...I think before the games start today you should play a nice game of Hide & go fawk yourself! 

I have to laugh at that one, nite.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Time for a group hug.

Sections
Shortcuts